The online racing simulator
Kimi's Fiat Grande Punto S2000 Rally
You might know (Ofcourse you know :razz that Kimi has been driven Neste Oil Rally at this weekend.

So is there anybody how would like to start makin of this skin ?

Couple pics what i have found for now:

http://www.suti.pictures.fi/ku ... 0friday/pe%20053.jpg/full

http://kuvaboxi.fi/mediaobject ... 43010478553271801orig.jpg

http://kuvaboxi.fi/mediaobject ... 43010478553272009orig.jpg

There isnt much photos of this car out jet, but i think that they are starting to come into internet after the rally is over. I will searchs theas fotos as muchs as you need to make this skin.

Thanks,
Markus
Pics
im bumbing this too, saw him driving on killeri and just loved that car now someone go make that to xfg
#4 - 5tag
Can you post any pictures from the rear end of that car? Also where do I find these graphics on the black parts or at least tell me which sponsor they are correlated to.
Quote from 5tag :Can you post any pictures from the rear end of that car? Also where do I find these graphics on the black parts or at least tell me which sponsor they are correlated to.

First: I havent found any pics behind the car (i keep searching)

And the those grapics i dont think that they are correlated to any sponsor. In my eye they seems to look pretty same as Kimi's F1 helmet's graphcis....

Pics of thehelmet:

http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/wp- ... raik_ferr_bahr_2009_5.jpg

http://www.f1wolf.com/wp-conte ... 09/01/kimi-raikkonen.jpeg
#6 - 5tag
Wow that's a fast reply considering it's around 12:30am here.^^

Err... do you have any idea where i can find these graphics in 2D? I really don't want to make them from scratch so I need sources. Good job on the research so far. Do you know who designed his helmet?

I haven't found a single picture of the car via Google... what exactly is it called that I'm searching for?^^
No i dont have any idea where you could find graf. on 2D and i dont have any idea how has desinged helmet, but with little searching i think that can be solved.

Those pics what i have found is searched with "Neste Oil Rally 2009 pics/fotos" and then i have gone through many albums and gallerys to find pics of this car.

Hope that this helps you !

Markus
So have anybody started this "project" ?
#9 - 5tag
I have started but I'm not sure if I will finish this. I need to get those graphics somewhere.

Also I'm not skinning at all for now as I'm attempting for my drivers license.
more information please
specially from the helmet and a side view and rear of the car if it is possible
Attached images
preview.jpg
Does theas help ?
Quote from MaukaZ :Can you use any of theas piccs ?

Car:

Helmet:

Its so f***ing hard to find good pics of this car and exscpecially from behind, couse how wants to take photos of rallycars back when its mooving

edit: Its looking good what youhave done !

Yep, nice pics!
I dunno how to put the number on the glass, in rfactor I can do that, but here at LFS, i dunno, if somebody can or know, will be great.
Attached images
preview1.jpg
Quote from gp4racer :Yep, nice pics!
I dunno how to put the number on the glass, in rfactor I can do that, but here at LFS, i dunno, if somebody can or know, will be great.

That isnt possible unfortunately.
#14 - 5tag
Quote from EliteAti :That isnt possible unfortunately.

I have to second that, unfortunately.

To gp4racer: Pretty good! I like what you have done so far. I don't want to sound sarcastic but I am really curious about how you will get these graphics on the car. I hope it'll turn out well in terms of quality.
HI

I didnt find any of the logos at the web, so I had to build with some fonts of photoshop, even the oil logo. I am trying to find dome good images from the kimmi's helmet.
Attached images
preview2.jpg
Quote from gp4racer :HI

I didnt find any of the logos at the web, so I had to build with some fonts of photoshop, even the oil logo. I am trying to find dome good images from the kimmi's helmet.

i bet you dont know what mammuttihirsi is in english
Backside of car
thanks guys!
you are damm right, i guess is something about homes, i dunno.
Thats pics from f1 site are good!

PS: guys I have to back to work, I think i will be back again within 3 days, so enjoy the beta version at the moment.

regards
Attached images
preview3.jpg
XFR_kimmi6.jpg
Now thats what i call a nicely made replica exellent work mate.
Quote from gp4racer :thanks guys!

PS: guys I have to back to work, I think i will be back again within 3 days, so enjoy the beta version at the moment.

regards

Oh that is darn good, in my skins folder
Quote from gp4racer :thanks guys!

regards

remember to make an xfg version
Holey sh*t ! That looks so cool :P

Thank you ! for making it.

Markus
Hi guys !

Maybe I can help you out, as I did myself a skin for the RBR's Grande Punto

Here are some pics (still got some details to be done, but most of the skin is finished) :

Still got the template, so let me know if someone's aiming to adapt it to LFS cars
XFG version
Is this becoming XFG version?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG