The online racing simulator
thanks for the car nathan its amazing but could you add me again please and anyone else add me for some racing
edit: my gt is p4uls
sorry for double post but heres some of my new cars
Attached images
612.jpg
900bhp corvette.jpg
f50gt.jpg
014.jpg
Soz for the massive bump but can anyone beat this? S Class 698 Tsukuba 1 lap!

Yup... 51.236 in Lotus Exige... I reckon I could knock another second off...

http://s32.photobucket.com/alb ... &current=100_3917.jpg

and if you're wondering why the username is Ash Uk with a load of babble around it, well thats because i've got a brother who decided to choose the gamertag on live without telling me....... twat
I see a problem with that time Nick, you have driving aids on, turn em off you wimp! I would love to be playing Forza 2 right now but for some reason my career won't work, it's corrupted or something. I might try to delete it from my HD and see if that helps.
Really should get some people online for forza 2, pick up and play races aren't that good.

Anyone wants to add me, my xbl is under the same name
My career mode still won't work, the moment I try and get into a race it just stays on the loading screen. I think it may be a scratched disk, but I was able to get all gold in the Arcade mode so all the tracks seem to work okay. I guess I will just have to wait for Forza 3.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :My career mode still won't work, the moment I try and get into a race it just stays on the loading screen. I think it may be a scratched disk, but I was able to get all gold in the Arcade mode so all the tracks seem to work okay. I guess I will just have to wait for Forza 3.

You could always try getting a Second hand disk from game. Should be no more than £15 or maybe cheaper. Atleast that way, you can rule out it being a problem with your HD or your account etc.
I've actually just started playing FM2 again after all the talk about FM3. I would like to start a new carreer, though, but that doesn't seem to be possible. I suppose I could delete all the gamefiles from the HD and start with a clean slate, but I don't really want to delete my current carreer. I just want to start a new one, but keep my current one

Anyway, playing FM2 again there are some things that bug me that I hope are better in FM3. For example the grids aren't usually very well matched. I've noticed that usually there is 1 or 2 guys in really fast cars and then the rest of the grid is in cars that are significantly slower. That means that if you want to have a chance of winning you have to have a car that can match the fast guy's car, and that means that you're only ever really racing that one guy as the rest of the pack quickly falls waaay behind.

Also, it always seem to be the same AI's that are first (behind you). There doesn't seem to be any variation in it.

And of course the fact that the AI almost never make mistakes and that each and every lap is nearly identical, unless you're in a close fight with him (it?) and they have to change their line/lift/whatever. I guess maybe I'm too used to racing real people that I get annoyed too much by artificial drivers' near perfection. I've never bothered to race online, though
If you don't want to play online then you can just create another account on your xbox. Not perfect but the only way to do it as far as I know.

Regarding the AI it is supposed to be improved in FM3 with them better matching the car you drive and you can pressure them into mistakes etc.
Quote from Ssr_Nick :Yup... 51.236 in Lotus Exige... I reckon I could knock another second off...

and if you're wondering why the username is Ash Uk with a load of babble around it, well thats because i've got a brother who decided to choose the gamertag on live without telling me....... twat

ABS and TCS well that's just dire, but Automatic transmission? I think being a Ford enthusiast renders you useless to play a computer game, that figures, cos most Ford enthusiasts are rendered useless to drive properly on the roads.
Roads? who cares about roads... Track is where it's at!

and those times are old, I can't remember the last time I went around Tsukuba in the exige.. if my brother ever gets off ****ing fifa or gears of war i'll go on and beat my time.

Sod it, can't wait till Forza 3, I will get a 2nd hand copy for Forza 2. I love that Mazda PLAYAPIMP, it looks very cool considering it's a hairdressers car.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Sod it, can't wait till Forza 3, I will get a 2nd hand copy for Forza 2. I love that Mazda PLAYAPIMP, it looks very cool considering it's a hairdressers car.

Leave my hairdressing mazda alone!

Can't wait untill Forza3, so glad they made a cockpitview:hyper:
Quote from magux :Can't wait untill Forza3, so glad they made a cockpitview:hyper:

You can't wait for forza 3's cockpit view but show a screen of GT5

Fail.....
Quote from magux :Can't wait untill Forza3, so glad they made a cockpitview:hyper:

Ehm, i know that pic is of GT5P, but whats up with its door mirror? LFS's looks better!
Quote from DevilDare :

Fail.....

+1

Also, seeing that GT5P screenshot I think the cockpits in FM3 actually look a lot better and more detailed.

Nathan, not only its door mirror but its uhm... inside (?) mirror looks like shit as well.
Yah, i noticed the other mirror does it too. Looks crap.
anyone willing to send me a decent car they can miss?
I lost my profile for some reasons and had a huge amount off awsome cars

Scrabbyz if ur kind enough
Quote from Scrabby :anyone willing to send me a decent car they can miss?
I lost my profile for some reasons and had a huge amount off awsome cars

Scrabbyz if ur kind enough

add p4uls i got 13mil too waste on cars and lots of great cars
added

Forza 2, pretty bloody good infact........
(698 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG