The online racing simulator
Stat things
(5 posts, started )
Stat improvments
1. Race stat browsing in-game. After the race have finished we now have that board showing the result, which is nice. But it would be nice if you could press a button and it would come much bigger and there would be different kind of stats. Maybe graphical presentation of the race, when people pitted, their race progress, lap times, top speeds, sector times etc. And offcourse you could save these "result data pages", and view them offline or in spectate. This would be nice to have, you could analyse your race when on the server...and people just love statistics dont they? (I think GP4 had something like this)

2. Would be nice to see race distance in Online race results, in LFSWorld.

3. Top speed. Like in F1 for example would be nice to see the top speeds, after the race when everyone is finished or in LFSW. Said in number 1.

4. And like I have suggested before, national flags to race results
Sooo....no thoughs about these?
More graphs to LFSW +1
+1 to all, I guess

But what do you mean by the 2nd suggestion? You mean that it would show as in kilometres as well?
Quote from Hyperactive :
But what do you mean by the 2nd suggestion? You mean that it would show as in kilometres as well?

Yes. Now when you see online race results in lfsw you only see how long the race was in laps, but having the actual distance beside it would be more informative.
Have to bumb this thread, I know, sad.

But while the forums where down I was on a server which had lots of people doing a quali, and that timeboard went so tiny it was hard or impossible to read. So another suggestion would be possibility to make that board bigger, fullscreensize, with clicking a button on the corner for example.

Stat things
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG