The online racing simulator
Can a buy S2 using postal money order ?
Did i can paid for S2 like this form ?

Beacuse i dont have cretit card, or Bank account .
Contact one of the devs for this.
You dont need to contact any dev to buy LFS licence with a money order.

Just log into your account at www.lfs.net and go to the shop page http://www.lfs.net/?page=shop after you click buy S2 or whatever option you require, you will be asked how you wish to pay, money order is the bottom one.
After selecting it you will proceed to a page that tells you where to send it and also you must write your username etc its all explained on the page.

Just make sure your local bank makes the money order out for GBP £ Pounds for the correct amount then pop it into the post and wait will take a little longer that other methods like paypal etc.

SD.
#4 - Myw
Quote from SparkyDave :You dont need to contact any dev to buy LFS licence with a money order.

Just log into your account at www.lfs.net and go to the shop page http://www.lfs.net/?page=shop after you click buy S2 or whatever option you require, you will be asked how you wish to pay, money order is the bottom one.
After selecting it you will proceed to a page that tells you where to send it and also you must write your username etc its all explained on the page.

Just make sure your local bank makes the money order out for GBP £ Pounds for the correct amount then pop it into the post and wait will take a little longer that other methods like paypal etc.

SD.

I thought the money order was for UK only since the Dev that accepts in lives in the UK.
As long as the money order is in Pound Sterling then it doesn't actually matter what country it comes from I suppose.
Tristans right, any countrys bank can make an "international order" out in GBP and charge the buyer in whatever currency, normally with just some small extra charge

SD.
#7 - Myw
Quote from tristancliffe :As long as the money order is in Pound Sterling then it doesn't actually matter what country it comes from I suppose.

Quote from SparkyDave :Tristans right, any countrys bank can make an "international order" out in GBP and charge the buyer in whatever currency, normally with just some small extra charge

SD.

Thanks for the info guys :3
Its how I paid.
However it is probably cheaper to tranfer money to Money.bookers (see the lfsnet payment information, you can find some links there as well) and from there to the devs.

Money.bookers allows you to do a standard money transfer from your bank account, non international, to a local account they have. You can transfer the exact amount you need. Then they convert the money in GBP and allow you to pay Scavier. Fees overall are much lower than the cost of an international money transfer, worth a look.

That is how I purchased S2, cost above S2 for the transfer was probably less than 1 extra £.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG