The online racing simulator
JTbo's server schedule
(9 posts, started )
#1 - JTbo
JTbo's server schedule
Here I will update information when I host and what.

Servername: Fernbay Sprint
Time: 29.4, 15:00 UTC
Track: Fernbay Club Reversed
Duration: 30 laps
Qual: 20 minutes
Cars: XR GT, XF Gti
Password: clubracing

This track is again one of less used, it is only 1,6km long and very challenging, specially last turn is scaring drivers even in their dreams, left hander that tightens to hairpin and is also downhill, skill and control is required to make that turn.

Cars are old rivals, little pocket rocket XF Gti and entry level sports car XR GT, on this track cars have just right amount of power to make racing exciting and fun.

There will be place for 9 other racers, let me know here if you are interested

With 10 cars over 1,6km track we would see quite a bit of action

Make sure you get latest patch U from http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=7373
#2 - JTbo
Attention!

Install patch U!
When is that in GMT??

Its 3.41 In GMT now so the race should be ongoing but I cant find the server. am i right??
#4 - JTbo
Quote from dave81983 :When is that in GMT??

Its 3.41 In GMT now so the race should be ongoing but I cant find the server. am i right??

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Google search timezones

starting server now, qualifying starts in 13minutes
Great race all that turned up.

Im hoping there will be more. Great choice of car and track by the way. Perhaps next time keep the cars the same but change the track, that way we get some really good close racing.

And post it in the general part (im sure admins wont mind - they may want to come).

Thanks

Dave.
#6 - JTbo
Quote from dave81983 :Great race all that turned up.

Im hoping there will be more. Great choice of car and track by the way. Perhaps next time keep the cars the same but change the track, that way we get some really good close racing.

And post it in the general part (im sure admins wont mind - they may want to come).

Thanks

Dave.

Thx from coming everyone, indeed one of best racing that I have had, specially 2nd race where I almost managed to keep car on track all time, that track really is challenging to overtake.

For those of you that could not come, here is replay of 2nd race.

I tested also a bit of joystic as shifter, makes racing somewhat different as you need to grab stick and move it to proper position, as I don't have force feedback stick I used older version of this nice software which worked fine. Next I need to build clutch pedal

I need to think next track, also test a bit again which of these rarely used tracks provides again another great event with lot of action and challenge.
Will post again in here and bump to general one or more days before next event
Was fun, found this thread and joined when there was 8 mins left in quali. Races were well...tight, its just impossible to overtake there without someone doing a mistake. Car selection was good, one of the most under-rated ones, slow but offers some close racing (drove BF1 after these races and oh its speed made me grin ). Thanks for hosting and post in general next time, or advert in your signature if you post more often on the forums
#8 - JTbo
Quote from Blackout :Was fun, found this thread and joined when there was 8 mins left in quali. Races were well...tight, its just impossible to overtake there without someone doing a mistake. Car selection was good, one of the most under-rated ones, slow but offers some close racing (drove BF1 after these races and oh its speed made me grin ). Thanks for hosting and post in general next time, or advert in your signature if you post more often on the forums

Thank you from coming, was indeed great racing

I'm bit busy with rFactor modding for few days, but maybe middle or end of week again :P
#9 - JTbo
Very sorry that I have not been able race/host lately, family and rFactor mod making have been taken all my time

Family stuff now out of way so perhaps some racing soon too :P

JTbo's server schedule
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG