The online racing simulator
Round 7 Post-Race Discsussion
So yeah. Talk about it here.

The Final round is open to anyone again, so we hope to have more cars.

It's just disappointing that we only have 2 "Rookie Class" drivers here.

d
Sorry I had to go... I swear I saw Safety Car Deployed on the screen, the minute I went

I had to go and help my dad get a car ready
Neuf Telecom=:thumbsdow
Quote from dekojester :It's just disappointing that we only have 2 "Rookie Class" drivers here.

d

Mm, at least we're quite close in terms of pace...except I was a bit faster this time and we didn't see any of each other! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Still, I had pressure - I couldn't make a mistake.
At least the cars were fun to drive. And a win is always nice, even if it is in a race of two! And it sounds quite nice to say that I finished second in an LX4 against LX6s . Let's hope some more people turn up for next round, I'm sure they will.

Cheers guys!

Oh, P.S...Notice anything odd at the start? Mabye the fact that I was last on the grid, behind the 2 safety cars? Woops!

P.P.S. What was with the lag SC? And FAIL, it went too fast agin...
I'm sorry, I wasn't scheduled to do the Safety Car but ellis left us.. I am quiet used to keep the SC around 100mph so... a bit of unpreparedness by me...
The speed seemed to be okay for the LX6 drivers...problem was there were a couple of LX4s pootling around! Nah, fair enough, it all worked out well anyway.
nah, it was still a bit fast :P under SC, you're gonna drive slow, not just some secs slower :P But it got fixed, and it didnt reaaaally matter, I think :P

Anyway, thanks for running the race. Now, upload the race to Spdo's site :P
Quote from Tomhah :Anyway, thanks for running the race. Now, upload the race to Spdo's site :P

I'd have done that by myself, but as I timed-out... :doh:

So we have to wait for deko, which means, this won't be done before November or so
#9 - Fuse5
Quote from Tomhah :nah, it was still a bit fast :P under SC, you're gonna drive slow, not just some secs slower :P But it got fixed, and it didnt reaaaally matter, I think :P

Anyway, thanks for running the race. Now, upload the race to Spdo's site :P

statwhore
Quote from Fuse5 :statwhore

xD Nah, I have some norwegian friends who's stats-whores, and I wanna show 'em :P :O
sure sure, thats what she said.

showoff
dont look down : o
Replayz here: http://spdoracing.com/eventdb/event/1710/replays/

Sorry Yann, I removed yours from Qualie and uploaded the Serverside one.

I'll do my version of results and stats and points Monday or Tuesday. I'm gonna upload a load of LFSCART mprs to spdo now. :P

d
Just fyi guys, less than 5 people in your class in a given session means that the results won't count towards your stats, sorry Tomhah :P.
Quote from joshdifabio :Just fyi guys, less than 5 people in your class in a given session means that the results won't count towards your stats, sorry Tomhah :P.

Awwww, you break stat whore hearts eveywhere with this posting !

haha, damn xD *owned *
yeah, nice work indeed!

Round 7 Post-Race Discsussion
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG