The online racing simulator
Is Lady Gaga a man?
(392 posts, started )
Her full name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, but to be honest, that is one hell of a mouthful of a name lol.
Shag her into next week.... dirty bitch
Just for the record, I fully support Mr. Thebangerboy on this one.
not really bothered about this but there was a photo last week of a photo shoot for a mag in which she showed her breast and it definately doesn't look like an implant. doesn't prove anything apart from if she is a he, then he's using hormones or naturally has man boobs
Quote from mclarenmatt :She actually look's like a women in them photo's lol

but now it has money to do some weird alien stuff that only james may would understand...
Quote from tinvek :not really bothered about this but there was a photo last week of a photo shoot for a mag in which she showed her breast and it definately doesn't look like an implant. doesn't prove anything apart from if she is a he, then he's using hormones or naturally has man boobs

I saw that too, looks pretty natural to me
wow.
Never really thought about it but it wouldn't suprise me.
Quote from el pibe :but now it has money to do some weird alien stuff that only james may would understand...

I still think it's a bloke :P

Just them pictures look better than her recent one's by far!
Quote from brandons48 :Oh JESUS... Even if she IS a woman, what the hell could that be?
I'm speechless!

That pic says it all tbh

I'm defo sure it's a bloke now after that
Quote from mclarenmatt :That pic says it all tbh

I'm defo sure it's a bloke now after that

what about an american chav with his '' pimped out chest '' ?
She's an hermaphrodite! google it!
Quote from danthebangerboy :Her full name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, but to be honest, that is one hell of a mouthful of a name lol.

come here and I'll give you a mouth full :hide:
Best friday laughs I've ever had.
"Is Lady Gaga a man?"

I'm sorry for the elephant.
is Man Gaga now, she/he has penis
Holy f*ck i was right, its a shemale
please prove it. links to this info
Could she/he/it be a aphrodite human? So maybe IT will suffer from aphroditism. Please, do not type Aphrodite humans in google images
pew good that i never realy liked HIM just some of HIS songs
hehe ok mebe its true but id still do her lol
Shockingly enough, that blog is not actually a reliable information source
Hey guys, did you know that Roger Moore once gave birth to a tea cosy and named it Prudence? I posted it on the internet so it must be true!

Is Lady Gaga a man?
(392 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG