The online racing simulator
#1 - Woz
Victory - The age of racing. Why NKP is quiet!
It looks gay.
Yeh, it looks stupid... Looks like an arcade game, dont see why they put nkp physics in that...
It looks awesome!
Wow that looks pretty mint to me

E: "We are not anticipating a beta of Victory until early 2010."
#6 - Fuse5
OMG. And who even plays games like this?
what a waste.
I think it's great actually. Why should racing games which have a creative setting always be limited to arcade physics?
Personally, I just think if there are gonna base a game on 60's f1 physics, then dammnit, base it on ACTUALL F1 in the 60's , not F1 in the sixties but with a futuristic twist. It doesn't bother me one jot if they use NK physics, It's still one of those Korean games where you don't pay to play, but you pay to buy these stupid upgrades that are only cosmetic, or are uber imbalanced. Wouldn't suprise me if nitrous injection was on this game either. From this game you should expect Project Torque, but with better physics.
#9 - Woz
I am with a few here, this could be very good.

Who cares what the setting is, if it uses NKP physics it will make the game V interesting to race. Also zero downforce race cars are far more fun

All your standard mmo players will try an buy skill but in the end with sim racing its down to skill.

As it is free I will give it a try
#10 - IDUI
So the guy who worked on NKP is now contributing to a company named "gamersfirst"?
Looks like a whole bunch of fun to me, just the idea of building your own car appeals to me.
#13 - JJ72
Quote from ColeusRattus :I think it's great actually. Why should racing games which have a creative setting always be limited to arcade physics?

Because of the Uncanny Valley, really.
Quote from JJ72 :Because of the Uncanny Valley, really.

Because humans look lifelike, but just not enough to feel real, thus inducing a certain disconnected negative feeling towards them?
Quote from ColeusRattus :I think it's great actually. Why should racing games which have a creative setting always be limited to arcade physics?

There isn't one creative thought in the set of this game. Since Mad Max (movies like this were made even earlier, but MM is THE post-apocalyptic movie including cars) games like death rally, interstate 76 and 82, carmageddon, twisted metal, supercars, motorstorm apocalypse, death track, HT apocalypse, n.i.c.e, and so on offer the same stuff basically, with more or less intelligent tweaks. princess-monster-rescue-stuff almost all jump and run games base upon bore me to death, as so apocalyptic racer titles...
On the other hand I can remember playing twisted metal (ps1) with a friend on his 37cm bulbous screen monitor in split screen mode for hours.

greetz

der "i played most of the above titles and enjoyed them" butz
This:

And this:

Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Looks like a whole bunch of fun to me, just the idea of building your own car appeals to me.

The idea of driving a silly car around silly environments using decent physics for a change really appeals to me. I few years ago I started making a Micro-Machines-esque pool-table track for rFactor (where you could go down the pockets and drive inside the table) but never really got very far with it.
#17 - 5haz
GPL on acid? Can't do any harm.
I'll probably give it a shot... could be entertaining.

[EDIT]
Quote :Right now you can use your keyboard, with full customization of keys, you can use your mouse, or you can use a gamepad like an xbox360 controller.

Well... there goes that, then.
Requirements?

Also, i'm wating for Taikodom from gamersfirst too
Quote from hazaky :Please, no.

=P

Minimum Requirements:
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.0 Ghz
RAM: 512 MB
HDD: 4.0 GB Free
Graphics Card: Any nVidia GeForce6 series GPU or ATI equivalent

Recommended Specifications:
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz
RAM: 1024 MB
HDD: 4.0 GB Free
Graphics Card: nVidia GeForce 7800 or ATI equivalent

Gona download when is available
Quote from Woz :Looks like this is the reason nothing happened with NKP. It ended up a showcase to sell the physics engine from!

that's a shame. i never did get nkp running, but if they're not going to finish the game...
bunder, that's a unfair point considering Kunos has actually started to release NKP updates every 6 months or so now. Did you not hear about the other week, a physics patch, wet weather, 2 new cars and a new track being added?
Looks interesting! I allways dreamed of arcade games with some physics that actually makes sence! Kept dreaming of a re-release of Destruction Derby games in propper graphics and car handling... sadly it never came.

I think this game deserves a try, I'm sure it can be a good game for casual gamers (like me) that have a hour here and there to kill on a game

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG