The online racing simulator
LFSCART Light Winter Series 2010 Schedule

The planned schedule of the LLWS 2010:

championship Events:
  1. 11/09/09 - LFSCART Clockwise 111* - Kyoto Oval reverse (KY1r) - 60 laps - Pit: 21 - 40
  2. 09/10/09 - International 100* - Westhill International reverse (WE1r) - 32 laps - Pit: 9 - 24
  3. 06/11/09 - Aston 140* - Aston Club (AS2) - 45 laps - Pit: 12 - 34
  4. 04/12/09 - Golden 125* - Fern Bay Gold (FE3) - 36 laps - Pit: 10 - 27
  5. 08/01/10 - Classic 100* - South City Chicane (SO6) - 56 laps - Pit: 15 - 42
  6. 12/02/10 - Blackwood Winter Grand Prix - Blackwood Grand Prix (BL1) - 60 minutes - Pit: 16min - 45min
  7. 12/03/10 - ** - Kyoto Oval (KY1) - 70 laps - Pit: 18 - 52
* = 60 minutes maximum race time
** = 70 minutes maximum race time

non-championship Events
  • 31/07/09 - NDR FOX Jamaica 130 - Fern Bay Black (FE4) - 20 laps - Pit: 6 - 15
Raceday timetable (now in British Time and fixed to that)

Ovals
1825 Qualifying
1930 Start of the formation Lap

Road courses:
1840 Start of the Official Free Practice Session (15min)
1900 Arrival deadline, Start of the Qualifying Procedure (2x 7min + Superpole)
1930 Start of the formation Lap
2035 Post-Race Interviews
Attached images
ScheduleWallpaper.jpg
Why Westhill

Why not South City instead? (SO3 would be nice)
Quote from JackDaMaster :Why Westhill

Why not South City instead? (SO3 would be nice)

Because so3 only allows 16 cars on same time.

And, We1r is fun tho
Westhill with the FOX is awesome, because you can just go flat out for so long
Quote from JO53PHS :Westhill with the FOX is awesome, because you can just go flat out for so long

Which makes it awesome...ly boring.
depending on the field... you can have brilliant slipstream battles there. It might not be a driver track but it can be fun.
Quote from JackDaMaster :Which makes it awesome...ly boring.

Not if you fail like me, because there are less opportunities to fail, and if you do fail, it is a high speed uberfail
#8 - Dru
Is is deliberate that all rounds apart from one are on a Friday? (Round 3 is on a Sat?)
it should be also on a Friday... was a typo by me, sorry... all rounds on fridays
#10 - Dru
Quote from TFalke55 :it should be also on a Friday... was a typo by me, sorry... all rounds on fridays

no worries falke m8
I just added the race day timetable to the opening post.
ups xD gonna be corrected in a min...
Quote from JO53PHS :Not if you fail like me, because there are less opportunities to fail, and if you do fail, it is a high speed uberfail

And you fail for like 100 yards/meters in the grass until you finally hit a wall and fail some more.

WE1R is pretty fun in the FOX, it's all about getting your lines exactly right to carry the most speed and momentum to the straights. Sure there are only 2 braking points but they're both really important (especially the 2nd one) and pretty rewarding when you get them right.
2 things I announce here.
  1. I have done slight Name change from LFSCART Winter Series 2009/2010 to LFSCART Light Winter Series 2010 to get this league according to the what we usually do.
    Quote from dekojester :We classify our events based on the year they complete.

I'd love to know why noone ever told me
    A modified logo will be published upcoming week.

2. I've added a potential 7th Round in January. This could turn out to be also a 1 hour timed race. However as this round can jump out of the rythm it will be optional. If you attend all the rounds which were announced previously, you can still collect the maximum points The Key word is drop result
If you look at the upcoming events stream on our homepage, the Clockwise 111 appears to be in August. That would be my mistake.

I cba to change it now, but I will do it tommorrow.
updated the schedule and added a wallpaper
I'm about to add this to our database, but I just want to check one thing first. Rounds 1 and 2 fall inside European daylight saving time but Rounds 3 to 7 don't. Is it correct that you won't account for that change within your schedule? I.e., according to your schedule Rounds 1 and 2 will start at 1940 German local time and Rounds 3-7 will start at 1840 German local time.
ups... first league for me which has got a timechange

We will follow the change to Standart time. I just forgot to point it out. It's a simple reason: Our working or schooling times do also change. I think the same counts for the north american competitors who have their switch on another date.

So starttimes will change to
1840UTC Start of the Official Free Practice Session (15min)
1900UTC Arrival deadline, Start of the Qualifying Procedure (2x 7min + Superpole)
1930UTC Start of the formation Lap
2035UTC Post-Race Interviews
for Round 3 onwards...
and thank you for putting LFSCART Light onto spdoDB... thank you a big time
Quote from TFalke55 :ups... first league for me which has got a timechange

We will follow the change to Standart time. I just forgot to point it out. It's a simple reason: Our working or schooling times do also change. I think the same counts for the north american competitors who have their switch on another date.

So starttimes will change to
1840UTC Start of the Official Free Practice Session (15min)
1900UTC Arrival deadline, Start of the Qualifying Procedure (2x 7min + Superpole)
2035UTC Post-Race Interviews
for Round 3 onwards...
and thank you for putting LFSCART Light onto spdoDB... thank you a big time

http://www.spdoracing.com/eventdb/competition/374

I've assumed that the qualifying session works the same way as in LFSCART. I.e. 2 qualifying sessions are only used if there are enough people. If you PM me to let me know the number of groups for qualifying when you know for each event then I'll add them, as I don't really want to be having to remove them afterwards as I did with LFSCART. (It's easier to add more than it is to remove them.)

Let me know if there are any mistakes!
Quote from joshdifabio :http://www.spdoracing.com/eventdb/competition/374

I've assumed that the qualifying session works the same way as in LFSCART. I.e. 2 qualifying sessions are only used if there are enough people. If you PM me to let me know the number of groups for qualifying when you know for each event then I'll add them, as I don't really want to be having to remove them afterwards as I did with LFSCART. (It's easier to add more than it is to remove them.)

Let me know if there are any mistakes!

I was going to PM you all the timetable information last night before I went to bed, but it bounced because you exceeded your quota.
Quote from dekojester :I was going to PM you all the timetable information last night before I went to bed, but it bounced because you exceeded your quota.

Yeah, I saw that - I've deleted some PMs now.
Edited abit of stuff:
1st: I changed the schedule. The Round 7 name is now RaceSIM Servers 200, due to our sponsor.
2nd: I added a time table for the oval rounds in general
3rd: I changed from UTC to British time, wich is actually BST (UTC+1) until after Round 2 and then WET (/UTC / zulu / GMT)
Quote from TFalke55 :Raceday timetable (now in British Time and fixed to that)

Ovals
1825UTC Qualifying

Then from the PM sent today:

Quote from TFalke55 :Session schedule:
1725 Qualifying - 1 hour (You have got 1 try [one outlap - two hotlaps - one inlap]. You can take your try anytime within this hour.)
1830 Race - 60 laps + 2 formation laps - max 1 hour

Huh?
Quote from pik_d :Then from the PM sent today:

Quote from TFalke55 :Raceday timetable (now in British Time and fixed to that)

Ovals
1825UTC Qualifying

Quote from TFalke55 :Session schedule:
1725 Qualifying - 1 hour (You have got 1 try [one outlap - two hotlaps - one inlap]. You can take your try anytime within this hour.)
1830 Race - 60 laps + 2 formation laps - max 1 hour

Huh?

The first one is BST and second one UTC. BST=UTC+1.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG