The online racing simulator
LFS Photomode Competition Round 43: Touge
(85 posts, started )
Quote from logitekg25 :im not a ricer, and i dont think it will make it look gay at all, i think it will add to the picture a little bit (geez, i dont see the big deal )

I think the thing is it's not a skinning + action + Edit comp, I could produce some kick-ass results if it was!
But it would have to be too specific ie, an XRG@Blackwood with drift skin or RB4@Blackwood with Group B style skin...etc etc, I think the comp works because it's as loose as it is.

I dunno, I'm funked atm tbh
i think he got the wrong idea by 'a slightly more exciting skin' what i meant was maybe a brighter color, or a few more decals/logos/vinyls...nothing too excessive...but now we are kinda off-topic
Meh, the voting thread will be clean

I dunno, the Mexico was like Ford saying "yeah, we know you have a sh*tty job and no life but, here, have a rally car to play with..."
I think that's why I love them, and other decals weren't included, so I like to keep it pure.

Maybe if I used a fictitious sponsor or at least a more 'slutty' one I'd add more sponsors...

EDIT: A brighter colour?! Than Orange?! I suppose I could come round setting light to people's houses...
as in that orange is a dirty, kinda dark orange, idk, i thought it was missing something, in the car, but i couldnt put my finger on it
lmao man, chill, not a personal afront or owt lol, It's never gonna look like that F+F Toyota 'thing' with reflections this high, tbh I'd love some kind of 'shiny' control a la Trackmania, as my favourite finish is in 'Two Lane Blacktop'
i am just saying...it does look fine how it is!
Final Entry
Attached images
tougesmall.jpg
touge.jpg
nice one! how do you get a background to be good? either pm me or post a link please and thankyou
Quote from logitekg25 :nice one! how do you get a background to be good? either pm me or post a link please and thankyou

What do u mean? How the car is posistioned or how they blend together?

explain further please and thanks for ur comment
Looks good, could do with a second car IMO(even just lights coming round the bend in the background or something) but looks nice anyway.
how they fit together...i get the crop thing, but howabout the windows?
Quote from logitekg25 :how they fit together...i get the crop thing, but howabout the windows?

I honestly didnt touch the windows, they just look that way Lol, Thanks for the comments
ooo well nice edit none the less
Okay that's it, I can't take anymore of this stupid thing.

I wanted to go with a vector route and make it look really nice etc. and be close of the cars but.. that didn't happen.
Meaning.. I wanted to put an LFS car in a different game shot, but.. I figured that is considered cheating.. aka work with what you have instead of trying to make something up.

sick and tired of working on this image lol been on it since monday.. i can't stand to look at it any longer.

kthxbai!

Preview, Full, Original
Final Entry
Attached images
togue editpreview.jpg
togue edit.jpg
togue editoriginal.jpg
OMG they look like little hot wheel cars drifting in tokyo drift
Quote from XCNuse :Okay that's it, I can't take anymore of this stupid thing.

I wanted to go with a vector route and make it look really nice etc. and be close of the cars but.. that didn't happen.
Meaning.. I wanted to put an LFS car in a different game shot, but.. I figured that is considered cheating.. aka work with what you have instead of trying to make something up.

sick and tired of working on this image lol been on it since monday.. i can't stand to look at it any longer.

kthxbai!

Preview, Full, Original

Amazing edit!
I will try to knock something up.

How much time left?
Quote from LFSn00b :10 minutes :/

Not final entry yet... maybe

im suprised that theres sun heading to the hood on this car but the car behind you doesnt even if they are on the same kind of shadow
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :OMG they look like little hot wheel cars drifting in tokyo drift

That's a big section of track, the cars are probably 60% full size.. at first I didn't like it, but I think it helps make everything else a bit.. bigger

after I started it I didn't feel like changing it so I can't go back now lol
Quote from XCNuse :That's a big section of track, the cars are probably 60% full size.. at first I didn't like it, but I think it helps make everything else a bit.. bigger

Don't worry, It's perfect now. That ricer kiddo doesn't know what he's saying!
Quote from XCNuse :That's a big section of track, the cars are probably 60% full size.. at first I didn't like it, but I think it helps make everything else a bit.. bigger

What I was saying is that the idea is cool, and i LOVE the screen shot lol

Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Don't worry, It's perfect now. That ricer kiddo doesn't know what he's saying!

And no im not a ricer becuase the white car isnt ricer and its what i like and the ugly honda is which is probably what you like

Quote from PLAYAPIMP :
And no im not a ricer becuase the white car isnt ricer and its what i like and the ugly honda is which is probably what you like

Oh ya! This is pretty riced up right?
Quote from XCNuse :Okay that's it, I can't take anymore of this stupid thing.

kthxbai!

Preview, Full, Original
Final Entry

1. you win my vote already
2. awesome!!!
I hate to go O/T but that Civic, a TON of people post that thing on the Mazda 3 forum, honestly.. I think that civic is pretty freaking sweet looking.

Bit overdone yes, but props to the guy that designed it, a few things like those circly vents on the back & the sideways license plate throw it off but honestly that civic is awesome

as a show car of course, can't imagine driving that down the road is much fun, stress levels probably go out the roof seeing how low it all is :/

Call me a ricer I honestly don't care, after having my own car and seeing prices, it doesn't matter how crappy you may think it looks, but it costs even more, and that's awesome they came up with something that wild and then spent their own money just to be unique..

If it was in black with red striping or even white it would look badass.

Lower the roof wing though, it's to out of proportion for me though.

But honestly.. I think why I like it so much is because it reminds me of graffiti

LFS Photomode Competition Round 43: Touge
(85 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG