The online racing simulator
StigRacers League
(11 posts, started )
StigRacers League
Hi Everyone,

Details of event are now on this topic below again sorry for late reply
Why aren't you just posting the information here?
Hi,

Sorry for late reply all the servers are now going to be issued with full date and time of league my full apolgises goto everybody,

Server Name: StigRacers League Racing
Server Password: Server Public for pratice session more infomation below

Date of League: 1st August 2009

Start QUALIFYING: 12:00pm
Race Start: 1:00pm

Race Laps: 50 laps
Race Track: AS6
Cars Allowed: FOX

Any other details:

Server will be open till the 1st August 2009 when all the insim goes up and starts the race and I will be hosting the server no current lag reported after testing stages.

Signups are OPEN!

Signup Form

LFS Username:
LFS Racer Number:
LFS Nickname:

You are able to post your sign up form on this post!

Short reminder: All Servers are going to be open tommorow morning at 7:00am for pratice.

Thanks,
(The Stig)

Sign ups have only been open for a day or 2... Maybe a bit of patience would get you further...
The only reason I needed to cancel it is because I needed more time to organise it, only thing is I left it so late that I got cought out abit so i'll be organising another league like this so just watch this space and everyone it'll be soon
Did someone steal your servers?
Sorry if I'm doing something wrong by linking to another forum, but this could explain why he cancelled. Link
#9 - wild
Quote from c00kie :Sorry if I'm doing something wrong by linking to another forum, but this could explain why he cancelled. Link

That's very interesting that you've posted that. Does anyone actually know how old he is? I guessing he's like 10, maybe I'm wrong ...
Quote from wild :That's very interesting that you've posted that. Does anyone actually know how old he is? I guessing he's like 10, maybe I'm wrong ...

It's quite possible that he is
ANNOUCEMENT!

Due to my inpatences I did cancel that but i've hit myself in the head and said "Try again" so There will be 1 event for the StigRacers League and 1 seprete event each posted here tommorow they will both be on the same server but with diffrent naming of server!

More details comming tommorow

StigRacers League
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG