The online racing simulator
Does anyone else....
(10 posts, started )
Does anyone else....
sit up in their chair and try to see over the front of some of the cars, i often feel myself trying to peer over the nosecone of the f1 car for instance, i know it sounds strange but to me it must be a natural reaction. dont all laugh at once . im loving the new gt pro that ive just bought and have set it up using the gearstick as the handbrake and the buttons for changing gear, anyone else do it that way?
I do, when using Freetrack
I do stuff like that as well, i especially remember when i heard a noise behind my seat and i looked in the rear view mirror of the XFG i was driving to see what it was, FAIL!
I have that too. Even at intersections at cruise servers I want to look to the left and actually go with my head to left instead of ingame : >
pleased its not just me than
Well there is a program that lets you control the camera with your head movemets : ) Like if you turn your head left IRL it makes the camera turn left in the game aswell.
Quote from lihakasa :Well there is a program that lets you control the camera with your head movemets : ) Like if you turn your head left IRL it makes the camera turn left in the game aswell.

Then you will have you head to the left and you can't see the screen -.-
One day in a cyber bar I was practising when a classmate taped my shoulder. I instantly pressed Q (rearview) and searched the screen for a very long time till my classmate blocked my eyes ~ 
Quote from mamoru :Then you will have you head to the left and you can't see the screen -.-

Thats what i thought, unless of course you run 3 moniters like \ __ / and sit in between them.

Does anyone else....
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG