The online racing simulator
Xbox 360 1st Game
(40 posts, started )
Xbox 360 1st Game
Ok so i just got my xbox 360 arcade of my ex lol for $100 and bought a 20gig HDD on ebay for $22 and i want to know what you guys recomend as a good 1st game

Gears of War, any COD, Forza, ect ect
i personaly have a ps3
u should get skate or skate 2 (both great games)
plus u can probably find skate really cheap on ebay or at any store that sells games
since ur in the US go to gamestop/ebgames they probably have the first one for really cheap used
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :Ok so i just got my xbox 360 arcade of my ex lol for $100 and bought a 20gig HDD on ebay for $22 and i want to know what you guys recomend as a good 1st game

Gears of War, any COD, Forza, ect ect

wait till MW2 comes out later this year and wait till forza 3 comes out later this year.
and get BF: bad company or halo 3 and play with me
Quote from mutt107 :wait till MW2 comes out later this year and wait till forza 3 comes out later this year.
and get BF: bad company or halo 3 and play with me

well i pre ordered forza 3 already lol and im thinking of getting forza 2 ($10) and maybe MW
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :well i pre ordered forza 3 already lol and im thinking of getting forza 2 ($10) and maybe MW

MW2 looks like its going to be epic, if its any good as the first one, it will sell upwards of 12million copies+
so you better pre order it while you can
Ill think about it
IMO, your top 3 should be: COD4 (played for like 6 months almost every night), GRID (arcade but fantastic racing game) and Forza 2.
A bigger HDD. You burn through that 20 gigs in no time.

Game wise, COD4 will get ya started nicely. Halo 3 as well, although not as good as COD4.
Quote from Falcon140 :A bigger HDD. You burn through that 20 gigs in no time.

Game wise, COD4 will get ya started nicely. Halo 3 as well, although not as good as COD4.

i have a 20gig and ive lasted for 2 years
im really not going to put music or videos on the 360 but will 20gigs really go that fast?
if you have a wheel, then get forza, or grid, but if not then get cod4 or cod5, cod5 has nazi zombies and it is the FUNNEST online game to play!!
I've got the elite, and I've burned through 90 gigs of it, and I've only had it since Christmas lol.
delete demos you dont play and videos you dont watch lol and dont burn games on the HDD except GTA4 which runs alot better ive heard
Quote from Falcon140 :I've got the elite, and I've burned through 90 gigs of it, and I've only had it since Christmas lol.

you love way too much stuff.
[QUOTE=PLAYAPIMP;1225204]... dont burn games on the HDD ..../QUOTE]

why not ? what if u have one of the very first models from '06 and it grinds your cd's ?

i had to buy a second copy of rockband coz of that...
Quote from el pibe :
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :... dont burn games on the HDD ....

why not ? what if u have one of the very first models from '06 and it grinds your cd's ?

i had to buy a second copy of rockband coz of that...

well maybe if you have a old 360 but it takes up alot of space to but forza 3 i think you will have to do it and gta4 plays better if you do (so im told)

but idk its an opinion
Depends what sort of games you are into, and how much you want to pay really.
Quote from danowat :Depends what sort of games you are into, and how much you want to pay really.

racing and shooters mostly and im willing to pay $0 maybe $40 if its a good game
Forza 2 is a no brainer, you can pick it up dirt cheap, I very much like.....

Midnight Club LA
Mass Effect
Resident Evil 5
Skate & Skate 2
PGR4 is fun
And 'Splosion man on the XBLA is VERY good.
Yeah definitely get Forza 2 and Skate 2 I say Then in a couple of months when you're itching for something else as well, see what's out that you like the look of!
FM2
CoD4
GOW2

those should keep you entertained for... a couple of months, at least.
Prototype (although we rented it, and given the game-play-life-span, it's probably more worthwhile than buying it)
FM2(was mine first)
Skate 2
GTA IV
FM2
GTA IV
Ace Combat 6

Those 3 would be my choices
BTW, I HATE GoW2

Xbox 360 1st Game
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG