The online racing simulator
what can i do...???
(10 posts, started )
what can i do...???
hi I have a wheel named Xtreme wheel gt pro and the problem is that y put on the controlers to accelerate whit the gas pedal and the car just dont go it stays at the same place why? what can i do?
A bit hard to understand what you need help with.

Quote :...that y put on the controlers to accelerate whit the gas pedal ....

what does the y mean ?

Have you assigned the gas pedal axis correctly?
http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Image:HowToAssignAxis_Ani.gif

Also you need to put the car into 1st gear to take off.
Have you assigned the gas pedal axis correctly?
http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Image:HowToAssignAxis_Ani.gif

im sorry im from mexico and sometimes i dont write well.
the "y" means "I"

i don understand the thing of the axis really good. Can you explain me?

and yes i now that i need to be on first gear to start.
When you press the accelerator, do you see the "gas indicator" green bar go up and down? (I circled it in red at the bottom right of the pic below)

note: you might have to turn on Show pedals : Yes in the Options >> Display menu to see the green bar at all.

Does the RPM of the engine go up and down?

Also check engine is running, press "i" for ignition to start engine. The engine will shut off if you sit there for 30 seconds not doing anything.

About those Axis and that link I sent you:

If you watch the GIF animation on that web page it will show you how to assign axis to different controls. The wheel turning, the gas, the brake they are all axis controls and you may have to tell LFS which axis does what car control.

When you bring up the Options >> Controls >> Axes/FF screen, you should see the yellow bars move when you do things like steer your wheel or press the gas pedal. This is so you can see on screen how each axis number affects each function. Then inside that menu you tell LFS which car control to use which axis. Read the white text that appears in the picture on that in the web link I gave you. You get a few seconds to read each instruction in the picture as it goes through the axis configuration process.
Attached images
screen.JPG
u need to set throttle/brake to same axis from the game options cause some wheels dont support seperate axis(es?)
Yes, good point there.

Quote from lihakasa :.... axis(es?)

It's Axis for the singular experssion and Axes for the plural expresion.

edit: not being gramma police, I was under the impression he was asking why there is different spellings.
edit: I spelled expression correctly the second time so it cancels out the error - haha
Quote from JasonJ :When you press the accelerator, do you see the "gas indicator" green bar go up and down? (I circled it in red at the bottom right of the pic below)
note: you might have to turn on Show pedals : Yes in the Options >> Display menu to see the green bar at all.

Does the RPM of the engine go up and down?

Also check engine is running, press "i" for ignition to start engine. The engine will shut off if you sit there for 30 seconds not doing anything.

About those Axis and that link I sent you:

If you watch the GIF animation on that web page it will show you how to assign axis to different controls. The wheel turning, the gas, the brake they are all axis controls and you may have to tell LFS which axis does what car control.

When you bring up the Options >> Controls >> Axes/FF screen, you should see the yellow bars move when you do things like steer your wheel or press the gas pedal. This is so you can see on screen how each axis number affects each function. Then inside that menu you tell LFS which car control to use which axis. Read the white text that appears in the picture on that in the web link I gave you. You get a few seconds to read each instruction in the picture as it goes through the axis configuration process.

thanks for the note of the pedals and yes the green bar goes up and down and the same with the brake and there ar otre two a blue one and a gray one does that matter? and the engine is running

And the thing about the axis there is aproblem ther is no steer and brake opcion is that normal?
your clutch is stuck on, did you set it to autoclutch? go options->driver->autoclutch set to on.
Grey - Handbrake/E-Brake
Blue - Clutch
Red - Brake
Gree - Gass/Accelerator

what can i do...???
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG