The online racing simulator
SCCC - South City Cab Company
(159 posts, started )
#27 - th84
Grats cabbies!
Hes the bestest stunt driver in LFS.
WOW! Congratulations to Colt and to SCCC. Great times for the new year
Some more great news, we like to welcome sccc|ketshoo to the team!:yipee:

More information about SCCC and Ketshoo can be found right here: http://www.sccabco.com/blog

Cheers,
SCCC Team,
SCCC is taking over the world

Gratz
Ahum... GianniC dusts off this topic.

Hello everyone,

It has been a while... actually a long time... very... very very long time since LFS heared from the Cabbies. But have no fear, while shiny and fast teams like Mercury are gone, we Cabbies are still here !

We had some problems with our activity level, while being more busy with chatting and smapping our Cabbie forum instead of racing, our website and memberlist had some minor changes. As of lately we renewed the website which can still be found on the same old adress which is SCCabCo.eu, we moved our forum to Popeye his grateful hosting space and we still have our 500 LFS Racing Server running! All this lead to some more activity with our Cabbies, like myself, and this summer most of us plan to be more active in LFS, once more. Oh and... guess what we found and what is still working: our monumental Guestbook! To celebrate all this we have, aside sharing Sprinter his wife (hey, what are friends for!) and a lot of drinking, asked our stuntman Colt to create a new pack of SCCC Skins for 2009, which go back to a bit more original Cab routs with a modern version of the good old S1 Cab skin. Don't forget to check it out.

I just wanted to share this joyful news with everyone around here. South City Cab Company, since LFS S1 demo days and for over 7 years long, but still going strong!

See you on the track and remember... Fast, Fair and Funny !

:drunk:

Sincerely,
GC
Quote from GianniC :Ahum... GianniC dusts off this topic.

Hello everyone,

It has been a while... actually a long time... very... very very long time since LFS heared from the Cabbies. But have no fear, while shiny and fast teams like Mercury are gone, we Cabbies are still here !

We had some problems with our activity level, while being more busy with chatting and smapping our Cabbie forum instead of racing, our website and memberlist had some minor changes. As of lately we renewed the website which can still be found on the same old adress which is SCCabCo.eu[/URL], we moved our forum to Popeye his grateful hosting space and we still have our 500 LFS Racing Server running! All this lead to some more activity with our Cabbies, like myself, and this summer most of us plan to be more active in LFS, once more. Oh and... guess what we found and what is still working: our monumental Guestbook[/URL]! To celebrate all this we have, aside sharing Sprinter his wife (hey, what are friends for!) and a lot of drinking, asked our stuntman Colt to create a new pack of SCCC Skins for 2009, which go back to a bit more original Cab routs with a modern version of the good old S1 Cab skin. Don't forget to check it out.

I just wanted to share this joyful news with everyone around here. South City Cab Company, since LFS S1 demo days and for over 7 years long, but still going strong!

See you on the track and remember... Fast, Fair and Funny !

:drunk:

Sincerely,
GC

Nice to hear from SCCC again!

best of luck in the next comming years
Smap GC Smap

I just love the goold old 'getting drunk and sharing wifes' part of SCCC, although last time I wasn't really sure it was Sprinter's wife with all the hair ...

pfff
Awesome, hope to see a lot of cabs on the servers during the summer.
Wooo, long time no see, last time i remember you on track was in old MG times. Hope to see you some more.
great news thats a long lived life there, hope it goes forward at least twice as long!
Thanks for the kind words all, see you at the starting grid
#39 - th84
Welcome back, cabbies!
Quote from zeugnimod :Awesome, hope to see a lot of cabs on the servers during the summer.

Me too!

Hello th! *smap*
Hi everyone,

Little update from the Cabbie front. Good news and bad news.
I'll start with the good news: Tukko left us !

No, actually that's the bad news. However, we do wish him all the best in his new team 'nfinity eSports Racing', may you race clean, fair and fast and gain much victories and podium places in your new hardcore league racing team! Do the Cabbie regards to the rest of the guys.

As Tukko left us, The Force had to be balanced again, green midget dude said so, see:

:spyoda: Balance The Force, you must.

So we stumbled upon Rookie41, a racer active in the OLFSL and racing by the SCCC standards of Fast, Funny and Fair. After some talking and poking we decided to welcome him in our team, hopefuly his activity can lure out other Cabbies into being active!

Welcome sccc|Rookie41 to SCCC!

PS: Zeug, you're still a noob. Tukko, your name is gay. Peckles, **** you. Orion loves Biggie! 3J meep meep.

Gratz SCCC. Keep rollin'.
Congrats to both parties.
I was lucky enough to meet Rookie and he's an awesome guy, way to go guys
Quote from GianniC :PS: Zeug, you're still a noob. Tukko, your name is gay. Peckles, **** you. Orion loves Biggie! 3J meep meep.

Anyway, congrats both!
Grats.
Yeah good old teams never die , congrats Rookie41 , maybe we will meet online some day if some interesting patch comes out :sleep2: .
Oh Gianni beware of Zeug last time i raced him , he made alien times
Quote from ldriver :Oh Gianni beware of Zeug last time i raced him , he made alien times

WTF! Must have been quite some time ago.
:eclipsee_Don't worry Colt, you wreck him from the front, I'll deal the final blow from behind!*

* ew sounds dirty...
Indeed but,who knows,maybe Zeug is a girl, in this case it sounds better

SCCC - South City Cab Company
(159 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG