The online racing simulator
Poll: New FIA president
(68 posts, started )

Poll : Who would you prefer?

Ari Vatanen
Jean Todt
Someone else
Michel Boeri
The Fia needs a complete overhaul what is going on now is just stupid.

Rules need to be discussed with f1 teams, WRC needs a major redevelopment, testing has to be allowed for Drivers who are stepping up to F1,in doing so saving costs as well.

This year was good on cost savings but the teams who choose the KERS route would of probably spent more.

My plan which imo is good to help out young drivers make the step to F1 without it being a disaster and for teams not to use them to test parts at the same time is, each team must submit ther original spec car at the start of the season and that car will be used for the up and coming drivers to familerise there feel of an F1 car.
#27 - DeKo
it has to be ari vatanen, surely. I simply dont understand how todt can even be considered, considering his relationship with ferrari.
#28 - wild
Quote from DeKo :it has to be ari vatanen, surely. I simply dont understand how todt can even be considered, considering his relationship with ferrari.

I know what you mean but Mosely says that Todt will have no affiliation with Ferrari in any way, shape or form.

Vatanen surely must be the best placed man for the job, hopefully he'll get it and give the FIA a tidy up. Unlike Todt who "is going to carry on from the last 16 years" or something like that ..
Jean todt shouldn't even be an option... Clearly there will be a ferrari bias. Ari is clearly the superior (unbiased) candidate.
Jeremy Clarkson. F1 cars with rocket-launchers and flamethrowers is the way forward!
#31 - SamH
Tristan Cliffe

What?

:hide:
Tony George, or Brian France.
Quote from TexasLTU :Vatanen please.

Todt is just another old fart, who will ruin Formula 1. From what Mosley said, "he will continue our hard job of 16 years, blah blah". We need something fresh, not that bullshit, what Mosley are doing right now.

But he have less and less chances... Mosley is favoring that shorty with timer (Todt)...

It's funny how we need 'change' to keep everything as it is now... That's what'll happen, anyway, with Vatanen. Nothing at all. Teams get their way, fans will be happy for 2 years, and then F1 stops existing.
The stig. Just imagine the press conferences.
Quote from Bob Smith :The stig. Just imagine the press conferences.

At least he wouldn't put his foot in it unlike some.
todt.........................

*runs and hides away*
"Reducing carbon dioxide emissions is probably the biggest hype besides Stalinism"

"Big carbon footprint is only a sign of welfare"

-Ari Vatanen, a true petrol head

edit: These a real quotes, caused a stir here two months ago.
Jean Todt
Jonathan 'dekojester' Palmer
Quote from TexasLTU :Jonathan 'dekojester' Palmer

He'd be replacing Charlie Whiting as Race Director, not FIA president. :P
Todt would mark the end of F1.......

"Brawn and Red Bull disqualified for being faster than Ferrari's"

#45 - 5haz
Who knows, Todt may turn out to be a fair and completely straight FIA president, Obama has showed us that you shouldn't pay too much attention to politicians when they're running for election, no matter how much the go on about change the song remains the same. It'll be interesting to see if Vatanen actually does bring about change at all.
Quote from evilpimp :He'd be replacing Charlie Whiting as Race Director, not FIA president. :P

He asked me to represent him in FIA president election too in MSN.
*bump*

Paul Stoddart!
The Queen or Max 'hit me with that leather thing' Mosley (he should be president of everything)
Vatanen.
Quote from TexasLTU :*bump*

Paul Stoddart!

That famous quote from US GP '05 paddock would make a great campaign slogan.

Poll: New FIA president
(68 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG