The online racing simulator
Please give demo users a break
(83 posts, closed, started )
Quote from 5haz :I can think of a couple of forum members who have 'taken it too far' lately, both of them are over 18, make of that what you will.

doesnt matter what age you are, it just matters your maturity level?
Quote from 5haz :I can think of a couple of forum members who have 'taken it too far' lately, both of them are over 18, make of that what you will.

*phew* I'm 17, so definitely not me! Yey

Just staying positive.

And so true, sometimes a 15 year old guy can be more mature than 25 year old lad :/
Quote from XCNuse :I hate it when little kids cuss, I want to punch them in the face for knowing that junk anyways.

maybe somebody thinks i am more mature then a 25 year old lol
Quote from Electric Eye :Ok, so I've come to a conclusion that

We hate everyone equally? Right?

well, i guess you're kinda right! we all dislike each other! demo users hate s1 and s2 users who hate them and s2 and s1 users hate demo users!
I'm 15 and I swear at about 5 words apart...

It's a bad habit..
Quote from only.one.RydeR :I'm 15 and I swear at about 5 words apart...

It's a bad habit..

Indeed

But there are seriously alot demoers who just dont know how to behave. And many of them dont know a shizzle about lfsmanual. Dont know, sometimes they just ask relly stupid questions.
Quote from only.one.RydeR :I'm 15 and I swear at about 5 words apart...

It's a bad habit..

i dont mind it so much, i just find it annoying, and weird...i am probably being a hypocrit
#59 - Zay
Hehe,ya,i guess we do hate everyone equaly
****ing demo users
Quote from Ssr_Nick :****ing demo users

dude...thats low, being stereotypical af all demo users, going against literally everything this thread is about, from being mature, being respectful, not swearing, being apropriate...just no *shakes head and soes back to subscribed threads*
Quote from XCNuse :But sometimes and typically yes, but eventually they either leave LFS completely, or get a license or otherwise.

I can only say that i agree with you there.

But IMO getting a licence or helping in testing is the only way they can help
#64 - Zay
Quote from Ssr_Nick :****ing demo users

Exactly what I was talking about. Please show some respect.
Quote from Zay :Exactly what I was talking about. Please show some respect.

I think he's showing (on purpose, lets hope) the opposite of how not to act!

#66 - Zay
#67 - 5haz
He can be described best by a certain word that rhymes with his name.
#69 - 5haz
Has nothing to do with this thread, you're just a prick in general.
#70 - Zay
Quote from 5haz :He can be described best by a certain word that rhymes with his name.

who r u talking obout.me?
No, he's talking about ssr_nick

This thread is on thin ice you guys.

Everyone here [should] know how to treat people, failure to do otherwise is against the rules of the forum. Every comment in this thread is an oppinion, i'm not denying that, we all know our rights and wrongs (and lefts I hope).

There is a great old golden rule saying from forever ago..

If it's not nice.. don't say it!

and if you think it should be said, then do so in a polite manner, it's just a forum you guys, you may never meet a soul in person on here so why make yourself out to be a worse person?
Quote from 5haz :Has nothing to do with this thread, you're just a prick in general.

If you had a brain bigger than the size of your eye you may have just got it.

Clearly not, jokes are wasted on people like you.
Quote :Loads of you do not understand the concept of not being able to afford stuff

OMG £12, do a paper round for a week, or ask a neighbour for any odd jobs,

#74 - 5haz
Quote from Ssr_Nick :If you had a brain bigger than the size of your eye you may have just got it.

Clearly not, jokes are wasted on people like you.

No no I get your poor sarcastic attempt at humour, its just I think you're an arrogant idiot anyway based on other threads, and this thread presented me an opportunity to tell you so.

Call it trolling if you like, but you do enough of that yourself.

By the way, for a joke to work it actually has to be funny, just a tip. Personally I'll give you a 2 out of 10 for that effort, try harder next time. Or even better don't bother at all.
omg guys...this is the second thread in the past 24 hours i have had to say this...

this is not the forum to be argueing, make up, stop fighting, and stop being off-topic with your fighting...it is ironic that you are fighting in this thread, about making peace
This thread is closed

Please give demo users a break
(83 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG