The online racing simulator
Need help about buing S2
(10 posts, started )
Need help about buing S2
Hello i have visa electron and i cant buy s2: \ says bank is deaned your payment. and my frend cant buy it have same card visa electron. and i don't know what to do...
ask ur mom or dad, then u give them money
Quote from baltuxx :Hello i have visa electron and i cant buy s2: \ says bank is deaned your payment. and my frend cant buy it have same card visa electron. and i don't know what to do...

Įsigyk Vilniaus Banko Visa Virtuon
sorry, not in english
bet nera ten tokios pasirinkt... Sory for no english
Quote from gatebil94 :ask ur mom or dad, then u give them money

I have mony, but only visa electron card...
Buying with Visa Electron might not be possible unfortunently. LFS Shop only supports regular Visa. Some banks Visa Electron's present themselves as regular Visas so they work on the Internet.

You have few options here.
1. You can contact your bank and ask them if it's possible to use their Visa Electron like a regular Visa card on the Internet.
2. Ask your parents or a friend to use their card to buy LFS for you and give them the money.
3. Ask someone (preferably from your country) to buy LFS for you and use a bank transfer to give them the money.
this one might help, it's from other discussion board but it's about the same and unfortunately not in english:
rasot BILLING adresa ir savo namu adresa. Billing turite parashyti: korteles savininko varda pavarde, korteles numery, CVV2 koda(cia internetinis PIN kodas, jis suteikiamas tik VIRTUON kortelems), adresa kur kortele yra registruota. na ir ta paty parashot prie savo adreso kur norite gauti preke: vardas pavarde, miestas, shalis, pasto kodas ir telefona su tarptautiniu kodu.
do some research, find out witch cards the devs accept, and stop asking the forum.
You could also try making a Paypal account and purchase via Paypal.

Need help about buing S2
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG