The online racing simulator
Trials HD
(133 posts, started )
It runs fine on me =). Everything maxxed out and 1920x1080 resolution with 4x AA. 100fps+ - i can even fraps it with good fps (Y)
soon i can too when i get to the other comp. i see why it didnt run, this comp has Nvidia Gforce mx 420
Quote from hazaky :It runs fine on me =). Everything maxxed out and 1920x1080 resolution with 4x AA. 100fps+ - i can even fraps it with good fps (Y)

And how does it run on your desktop?

Is it Trails 2 or Trails HD for the PC?
Quote from Bose321 :And how does it run on your desktop?

trials 2
Quote from Bose321 :And how does it run on your desktop?

What u mean by that "desktop"? Im on PC if u meant that. Me doesnt have consolez

Edit: Oops, i had to meantion that i love that "MONDAY MONDAY" thingy in the start of the game Flash and the real game both has that, lmfao.
Quote from hazaky :What u mean by that "desktop"? Im on PC if u meant that. Me doesnt have consolez

Edit: Oops, i had to meantion that i love that "MONDAY MONDAY" thingy in the start of the game Flash and the real game both has that, lmfao.

Desktop = pc
Quote from batteryy :elasto mania is a legend, but its alot different from this

Legend? ... I damn agree with that, had that game too - was crazy about this. Really liked the map editor

Well, its not that much different. We can call it, new age. Basically elasto mania is the same game but alot older and stuff.
will it run with that?

its a 7yr old pc with an nvidia gforce 5200 ....

this pc is 100% **** ... if i want to upgrade it i would need to spend 850$ that i dont have
Attached images
untitled.JPG
Quote from el pibe :will it run with that?

its a 7yr old pc with an nvidia gforce 5200 ....

this pc is 100% **** ... if i want to upgrade it i would need to spend 850$ that i dont have

It should run, install the game - use lowest settings and when ur ingame then go to settings and turn off the HDR ligthing and those kinda stuff. My friend with even weaker PC can play it. It will lag in some places but its playable
Quote from hazaky :Legend? ... I damn agree with that, had that game too - was crazy about this. Really liked the map editor

Well, its not that much different. We can call it, new age. Basically elasto mania is the same game but alot older and stuff.

yea it's pretty much the same concept but not in HD
Quote from LFSn00b :Views are changeable-game is views are changeable.

Well, making trailer with side view is as dumb as showing off how cute car looks in crash in car advertisement.
Quote from Shadowww :Well, making trailer with side view is as dumb as showing off how cute car looks in crash in car advertisement.

no, its mainly pechause the game is really hard with first person and most of players play with that view
i dlled the demo of trials 2 to this other computer now, but this time it says:
proseduurin aloituskohtaa alSource3i ei löydy dynaamisesti linkitettävästä kirjastosta OpenAL32.dll.
heres my porr try to translate:
the starting point alSource3i of the prosedur cant be found from the dynamicly linked(linking?) library OpenAL32.dll
any solutions how to possibly fix it? thanks
I almost smashed my laptop playing that flash version.
Added tons of pics on first post.

Trials HD
(133 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG