The online racing simulator
New Dimension Racing : Video
http://files.filefront.com/NDR ... /;13414467;/fileinfo.html

I've done a little promotion video for NDR. there should be a stream window.
I hope you 'll like it

The video includes footage of:
-LFSCART 2008
-ITCC 2009 test race (only the NDR cars)
-Kyoto 250 2008
-Kyoto 500 2008
-oneGP (don't kill me for that Deko)
-Mini-FBM
-IGTC saucisse de foie car
Nice one
Quote from TFalke55 :
-ITCC 2009 test race (only the NDR car of Jackson)

Ahem I spotted myself there...
Quote from hyntty :Ahem I spotted myself there...

Ye me too really good video lads just i think there's a bit too much on all the flags and trees and stuff well there accually isn't that much its just the there was barely any racing on it.
I saw myself once, breifly, through a fence!

Quote from n-murray :really good video lads just i think there's a bit too much on all the flags and trees and stuff well there accually isn't that much its just the there was barely any racing on it.

I agree. While the intro is very nice, I feel it was a bit too long. Still a great video, but I think it could have been a bit better!
as Filefront, also known as failfront closes its doors on 30th March, does anyone know a site wich delivers about the same features?
Quote from TFalke55 :as Filefront, also known as failfront closes its doors on 30th March, does anyone know a site wich delivers about the same features?

Vimeo?
Failfront has probably deleted it
:beady:

Failfront destroyed it, upload it somewhere else!
It is going to be found on youtube eventually later today/this weekend...
By just searching the term "NDR" on youtube?
Thank You J@tko
searching NDR gives videos of the Nord Deutscher Rundfunk (North German Boradcasting), searching New Dimension Racing might help... but best is www.youtube.com/tfalke55 (as jackson already told you)

New Dimension Racing : Video
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG