The online racing simulator
How To Make ...
(10 posts, started )
How To Make ...
Hi first , sorry for my bad english...

I have two wheels : 1. ThrustMaster Ferrari Gt Experience 3+1
2. Saitek R440
and i want to make my thrustmaster with 3 pedals ( now have only 2 ). I want to connect saitek pedals directly to the pc , or connect the pedals , to thrustmaster.

Someone has an idea?
If it necessary i make some photos..with the pedals
Connect both 2 wheels and configure it in LFS
#3 - Danas
pwned
Quote from Dario378 :Connect both 2 wheels and configure it in LFS

Yes i know and i traied , but i want connect only thrustmaster....its more complicated to connect every time 2 wheels to the pc...
Quote from don_giorgio20 :Yes i know and i traied , but i want connect only thrustmaster....its more complicated to connect every time 2 wheels to the pc...

Well, I don't know if U can make pedals to connect on USB. And what so complicated to connect 2 wheels? :/
Quote from Dario378 :Well, I don't know if U can make pedals to connect on USB. And what so complicated to connect 2 wheels? :/

is not complicated...is more uncomfortable
Uhm...
Use 2 hands instead of 1?
Hi Don_Georgio Welcome to the forums.

You have 2 well 3 options really;

1/ set up the thrustmaster normally, then plug in the Saitek, but leave it next to/behind your PC somewhere out of the way but close enough so you can put the pedals very close to the other pedals this way you will have 4 pedals to use this will give you some options as to what set you use for the clutch. ( I would turn off all FF effects to the Saitek )

2/ open the saitek wheel and remove all the parts you don't need (wheel/FFmotor/casing) then modify the circuitboard and cables you have left into a smaller enclosure, then open the pedals and decide what pedal you want for a clutch, adapt the pedals base (Hacksaw is good come on Tristan ;P) to fit nice and snug with the left side of the other pedals, hotglue it all in place and fire it up with some imagination you could use the remaining pedal(or just the pot) to make an E-Brake

3/ sell your current HW on e-bay and buy a G25.

Unfortunatly I dont think you will be able to just wire in the extra pedal to the thrustmasters control circuit as it probably won't support it in the firmware/drivers.

This is not a how to guide, and only open your HW if you know what you are doing as it will invalidate any waranty you might have, and may be non reversable.

SD.
get a g25...it is worth it...or wait for the next generation g25...it should be coming soon.
you dont take the words 'get a g25...it is worth it' to be helpful

How To Make ...
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG