The online racing simulator
2 day's off work for eating...
(34 posts, started )
#1 - CSU1
Cock, my doctor tells me i had an alergic reaction in my throat resulting in extreemly painful swelling from eating cock.

I should'nt have listned to my butchers when he offered me the cock, shudda just went with regular chicken.

Now i must spray a solution that is 8% pure ethanol in my mouth, weeeeeeeee
:chairfall
Oi get me a cock too....
Uhm.... :hide:
#5 - CSU1
ROFLCOPTER~

I tried

100% true though
Hey, atleast you now know how a girl feels
:wtf2:

:hidesbehi

Now you are real petrolhead
#8 - amp88
Quote from manneF1 ::wtf2:

:hidesbehi

Ethanol is alcohol (the alcohol found in alcoholic drinks), nothing to do with petrol.

So...eh...are you swallowing the stuff you're squirting in your mouth or do you have a tissue for it?
#9 - CSU1
I swallow
next time don't swallow when eating cock
#11 - 5haz
Ouch, that kind of thang can be fatal, consider yourself (slightly) lucky.
This thread has left me mentally scarred x_x
Quote from manneF1 ::wtf2:

You're probably confusing ethanol with methanol
Quote from amp88 :Ethanol is alcohol (the alcohol found in alcoholic drinks), nothing to do with petrol.

Quote from obsolum :You're probably confusing ethanol with methanol

Methanol's not petrol either.
Quote from CSU1 :Cock, my doctor tells me i had an alergic reaction in my throat resulting in extreemly painful swelling from eating cock.

I should'nt have listned to my butchers when he offered me the cock, shudda just went with regular chicken.

Now i must spray a solution that is 8% pure ethanol in my mouth, weeeeeeeee

What? nooo!! WHYY?:dunce:
Who eat´s cock anyways.
Hope you´re all ok again in a few days.
sig-quoted
#18 - CSU1
Quote from aroX123 :What? nooo!! WHYY?:dunce:

Well...actually...I'm a big liar

If you swap the cock with Old Holbourn hand rolling tobacco and the chicken with Silk-Cut Silver(Ultra) the story becomes true.

To whom it may concern, don't plan to give up smoking cigarettes by smoking the lightest around and then switch to a stronger brand - it's suicide.

This happened last Thursday. I had just finished a small 12.5g of Amber leaf hand-rolling tobacco and asked a fellow worker for a cigarette (Marlbro), just as I took the first puff *BANG* ! my throat went nuts. Sunday through to today I've had ~two hours sleep a night for the agony I've been in.

...I can hear them now - CSU smokes the cock
Quote from DevilDare :Oh...... But the earmelon invasion was much more epic than this

no, teh guy in your sick is the most epic
As far as I'm concerned (and everyone else who I've talked to and told me about this thread) CSU1, you love the cock.

This thread will follow you everywhere, good job

p.s. wtf where you thinking?
who's cock was it? your girlfriends? fake or real? why smoke a fake cock? your girlfriend has a real cock? your girlfriend's a man? einhorn's a man!!!
coca-cola backwards is aloc-acoc
Quote from DevilDare :Oh...... But the earmelon invasion was much more epic than this

it was, but this was funny
I'm lost ... who ate who's cock?
Wow...

And on the petrol misunderstanding, methanol is considered a fuel, not petrol.

Petrol is a fuel by itself, it is petroleum and other ingredients added and mixed to it to raise it's octane rating mainly.

(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG