The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from jibber :No need to call him a retard.

And he's right, it's not needed to quote the same images again and again (it's on the same bloody page).

On-topic: Nice car indeed.

You can switch pictures to just links, instead of trying to get people to do shit to suit HIM why doesn't he do something about it himself? ffs

It's like being at a green light and not moving, and whining at the guy behind for being behind you.
best comparison ever... jibber and erik got a point.

nice car indeed, but it does notmreally match my taste - headlights. wheels and the bodywork for example. still a sweet ride - especially performance wise.
Quote from BlueFlame :You can switch pictures to just links, instead of trying to get people to do shit to suit HIM why doesn't he do something about it himself? ffs

It's like being at a green light and not moving, and whining at the guy behind for being behind you.

Some people like to view a website as it should be (not clicking a link every time they want to view an image).

And no, it's not being laizy, it's other people being too laizy to edit their quote.

I don't have a clue what your comparison should mean but it means absolutely nothing and doesn't compare.
If they are having an issue with something (that the forum allows) then they should go out of THEIR way, to alter it. If they don't like clicking links then ****ing tough.
Quote from BlueFlame :If they are having an issue with something (that the forum allows) then they should go out of THEIR way, to alter it. If they don't like clicking links then ****ing tough.

You sir you should cam down. :rolleyes:
Quote from BlueFlame :If they are having an issue with something (that the forum allows) then they should go out of THEIR way, to alter it. If they don't like clicking links then ****ing tough.

Pay attention BlueFlame. It's numbskulls who can't be bothered to click and delete images when they quote stuff that is the problem. The images have already been seen in the actual post and normal forum posting etiquette would be to remove the images when you reply to a quote.

Again, it's normal forum posting etiquette. Are you new to forums?
Quote from mrodgers :Pay attention BlueFlame. It's numbskulls who can't be bothered to click and delete images when they quote stuff that is the problem. The images have already been seen in the actual post and normal forum posting etiquette would be to remove the images when you reply to a quote.

Again, it's normal forum posting etiquette. Are you new to forums?

No, to be honest, if you are new to the thread, quoted images can be useful anyway, rather than scrolling a few pages to get to it. I have the images turned off, which I didn't intend to do, it just happened, so i don't know why people whine, when they can turn it off......
-
(Zdenek CZE) DELETED by Zdenek CZE
Quote from BlueFlame :No, to be honest, if you are new to the thread, quoted images can be useful anyway, rather than scrolling a few pages to get to it. I have the images turned off, which I didn't intend to do, it just happened, so i don't know why people whine, when they can turn it off......

Because then you'd have to click to view new images aswell which is retarded.

It's not because of loading issues or whatever, it's just the fact you scroll down a page with 8 same pictures in a row which is annoying.
If nobody posts a new car in between, why do you even have to quote?
Quote from sgt.flippy :Because then you'd have to click to view new images aswell which is retarded.

It's not because of loading issues or whatever, it's just the fact you scroll down a page with 8 same pictures in a row which is annoying.
If nobody posts a new car in between, why do you even have to quote?

I understand what you are saying, but why do regular people whine about something, if they have THAT big of a problem with it, then THEY should do something about it. It's like complaining that your mum nags, instead of trying to change her ways just ignore it.
Problem is you can ignore your mum by doing something else. You can't ignore scrolling like hell because the page is filled with the same pictures.

It's like trying to ignore a gay man with a huge black dildo dancing around you all day.
Quote from sam93 :Similar to what I wanted to do to my BMW when I get it, only thing is, it wont have the power lol. Get some split rims on there.

I have some BBS RS II Split 18´ for him to

(the picture is taken before the rebuild)

Quote from sgt.flippy :
It's like trying to ignore a gay man with a huge black dildo dancing around you all day.

hahahahahahahaha
Quote from robt :As long as you get the head work right it should be easy to get that power. I know someone with the 3.0 M3 engine who got 560bhp with a turbo for racing. (at 12psi i think)

It shouldent be a problem.. 500whp @ 1 bar boost.
The head is floading for 1000hp in stock so that is one of the smallest problem...

Then it be easier to drift in 3rd and 4th gear..
Got given some Xenon lights and a new gearknob for my birthday...

i think the fake wood paneling goes really well with the violet leds instead of brains type radio
I think the fake wood goes really well with the cheap grey plastic...
well compared to black leather everywhere (including the steering wheel) in a car with a glass roof id rather take the cheap gray plastic tbh
if i can make it through the summer without my steering wheel giving me 3rd degree burns ill consider myself lucky
Updeets.

I've ordered a new-ish engine, 2GR-FE. It's a 3.5ltr V6 VVTi, so I guess I'll have enough torque from now. 270hp/350Nm stock.

I need some custom headers to make it fit and previous experiences showed a nice bump in power because of this.. more like 300/310hp.
Far away from some of these dori machines here with 500+hp haha.. but still..enough. The MR2 won't be too heavy.. even with such a big engine it'll still be "only" about 1220-1230kg total. Should be fast enough. I think.

I hope.

lol.

http://i31.tinypic.com/2rrxjk2.jpg

Also some urethane enginemount bushings, a Fidanza flywheel and nice STACK gauges (oiltemp, oilpressure and coolant temp)

I also need to swap gearbox and axles because currently I have an "S" - series gearbox (for N/A 158bhp MR2's) and it'll probably start to cry when it feels the V6' torque.
Wanted to see if i stripped the side lining on my car, lowered an inch, and painted the wheels gunmetal.. it looks.. AWESOME!

to bad I can't...

... yet :mischievo

Thank God for Photoshop.. saving women since the 1980s!
Attached images
DSC_7351.jpg
Quote from XCNuse :Wanted to see if i stripped the side lining on my car, lowered an inch, and painted the wheels gunmetal.. it looks.. AWESOME!

to bad I can't...

... yet :mischievo

Thank God for Photoshop.. saving women since the 1980s!

Make sure the strips don't have guiding holes before you take the strips off
Quote from karlzon :My Euro 3.2L Bmw M3.

Have a whole lot´s of upgrade on it..
It´s for the moment without engine, couse a Turbo is going too help produse some mor power (~600-700hp) The car is built for drifting. with full rollcage and so on..

You have just won this thread. <3 Do you have any onboard vids?
And I don't care about OMG don't quote pics whiners.
:P

I'd do her
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG