The online racing simulator
Just bought S1 and having trouble with it in game.
I bought the S1 license about an hour ago. And I go online to the multiplayer host screen, and I see maybe 1 or 2 rooms with S1 cars in them, it looks pretty much the same. Is that normal. I was hoping to get on and drive with other people in new (S1) cars,There are a few rally tracks and thats it. Most of the rooms won't even host the newer cars, Just the XRG and XFG. Any help would be appreciated.
I understand it's normal. There just aren't any s1 specific servers, apart from a few servers it's pretty much s2 or boredom.
Yep... there's pretty much no servers for S1 people : ) ... might be lucky to find one that hosts turbos or something like that.
My suggestion is to get S2, there's loads of servers for S2. The S1 license is basically useless.
Yep useless... totally agree on that... I just tend to have fun offline... south city long with lx6
Help with S1 please?
I just bought S1. And I'm curious, is there a way to get my money back on that? I used a credit card to buy it a few hours ago, and understand S1 basically sucks, If i'd known that I would've bought S2. So I there a way to get my money back on that?
You can upgrade to S2 from S1, for the same price as S1. That's the same price as S2 would have cost you from the beginning Just go to buying site and find it
Quote from Pendragon1989 :I just bought S1. And I'm curious, is there a way to get my money back on that? I used a credit card to buy it a few hours ago, and understand S1 basically sucks, If i'd known that I would've bought S2. So I there a way to get my money back on that?

Nope, silly question. And you can buy S1 to S2 voucher which upgrades the license to S2 and costs half of the license (12£) like it should, you havent lost anything mate
soo...
For another 12, I could buy S2?
-
(NightShift) DELETED by NightShift : beaten on time

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG