The online racing simulator
Their IS no ESCAPE Try this game its fun
(71 posts, started )
lol i did the 4000 and 6000 in 22 days on my 2nd attempt

the rocket is ur friend dont waste it
My technique (fully upgraded) was to go upwards on full rocket power at about 40° until the rocket ran out of fuel, and then go into a glide. I used an angle so that speed and height would converge at about zero at the same time. 6000ft was easy. I was still 60ft up by the end, and the fade-to-white...
two words: piano & chess :doh:

Quote from Velociround :Now that is a fun game! Doesn't take years to complete, has objectives and isn't just like clicking everywhere until something happens like the other game!
Completed it after 26 days.

yeh. im gonna tell my days later...only tried once and that took too long. --->for the second try!
What kind of sad person made this game
Quote from jibber :How anybody can get the 6'000 feet achievement is beyond me...

Well it's kind of easy actually, all you need is to keep constant and keep at high altitude with a low level of resistance. I achieved the 6'000 feet achievement easily, could do much farther. (on my first try I thought I was supposed to go 6'000 feet flying upward, but after failing hard I just realized I was supposed to go forward lol).
i also disccovered an easy way to get the altidue and speed achievement at the same time.just go straight up as high as u can(also use the rockets on this up goin) then just go straight down and you can reach amazing speeds
Quote from Velociround :Well it's kind of easy actually, all you need is to keep constant and keep at high altitude with a low level of resistance. I achieved the 6'000 feet achievement easily, could do much farther. (on my first try I thought I was supposed to go 6'000 feet flying upward, but after failing hard I just realized I was supposed to go forward lol).

LOL! I aswell thought i was supposed to go to 6'000 feet altitude...
Does anyone else think that Dan should bring back the Friday Afternoon Fun?
Quote from zeugnimod :Does anyone else think that Dan should bring back the Friday Afternoon Fun?

I do!
Quote from zeugnimod :Does anyone else think that Dan should bring back the Friday Afternoon Fun?

Me Me Me!!!
NVM, its falling into places. Fun
#64 - STF

Was about to post something similar earlier but i thought 'meh..'. So, +1.
original game: should I open the envelope and the folded paper? How?
Ok,
How do you open the safe with the full code
How does the colored cube works?
Here's all you wanna know about the original game:
Quote from http://www.games-walkthroughs.com/2009/02/sagrarios-room-walkthrough.html :Sagrario’s Room - Walkthrough

Look behind the case and you find a round, silver key
Turn right ones and zoom into the Picture (“Da Vinci Man”) – look at the lower left side of the picture
Take the first small battery
Use the key at the same place, where the battery was
Take the black key lying in front of the safe
Turn left ones and zoom the case … you can open it now using the black key at both sides
Take the envelope (when you zoom it you can take out a paper – there is a smiley and the text “good luck” on it), the penknife (when you zoom it you can make it to a knife, screwdriver und corkscrew), the laser pointer and the cube
Zoom out the case and turn left ones – there are two squares with a button beside it
Zoom into the left square and push the button
Take the little test glass
Zoom the penknife and make it to a corkscrew – zoom out
Zoom the little test glass – take the corkscrew and open the glass
Take the little paper (tells you XX = 43) (can be another one in your game!!!)
Turn left and look under the chair (from the left side)
Take the little paper (tells you, how long do you have to push the button beside the right sqaure)
Zoom out the chair and zoom in at the right side
Look at the right side of the door (onto the slat [wood border]) – there is the second little battery
Zoom out and turn right
Zoom the second square at the wall and push the button 10 seconds
Take the gold
Zoom out and turn right
Zoom in the right corner - there is a loose-fitting plank
Use the gold at the one end (near to the wall) of the plank
At the other side there is a thread – you can cut it with the knife (first you have to zoom the penknife and change it into an knife)
Take back the gold and lift up the plank
Take the UV-lighter
Now zoom out and turn right to the wall with the two quarters
At the right side there is a power outlet – using the different parts of the penknife you can take it out of the wall (first the knife, than the screwdriver, after that you can pull it out of the wall)
Take the third little battery
Now you can zoom the laser pointer an fill it with the little batteries (you don’t have to open the laser pointer first)
Use the laser pointer on every free place you want – it shows you the code for the safe
R = right, L = left, XX = the number on the little paper)
Open the safe using the code (place your mouse on the left (L) side of the zero and push the mouse button to make the weal turn left – for the right way place the mouse on the right side)
Take out the silver screwdriver and the radio
The radio is the first quiz:
Push the play button – you hear 5 strange noises
Now you have to change every little tuner until you hear 5 different noises
Start with the right one  change one step and push the play button
Different noise? Next tuner!
The same noise? Change the same tuner one more step!
Go on with every tuner until you hear five different noises  push the open button
Take the little paper (some combination; in my game: 1. b1, 2. d1, 3. a3, 4. d2 – but 5 to 8 missing)
Watch at the 3-step-explanation and use the penknife as a knife to take the magnet from the loudspeaker
Zoom the silver screwdriver that you get at the safe and place the magnet at the one end of it
Go to the chair and take out all screws with the silver screwdriver (you first have to zoom the left and the right side of the chair)
Now you can use the silver screwdriver with the magnet how it is explained in the radio
You will find 4 AA-batteries
Zoom the UV-lighter and fill in the 4 AA-batteries
Now you can start to find the 3 keys for the box that you found in the case
First key:

Zoom into the right quarter at the wall – zoom one more time to see the 3×3 panel
Push the long button until you can see all colors above the panel
Write down the colors (Red blue green yellow dark blue pink) (can be another one in your game!!!)
Now zoom your cube and use the UV-lighter on both sides of the cube
Write down which color has which number (Red = 4; blue = 2; green = 3; yellow = 6; dark blue = 1; pink = 5) (can be another one in your game!!!)
Now start with the first color – in my game it is red – red is in my game the 4 – so I use the 3×3 panel to make a 4 like it is on the cube (I push the following buttons: upper left, upper right, down left, down right) (I hope you understand now, how to “re-build” the cube-number at the panel)
After every color and number you have to push the long button
After you put in all 6 number in the right way the cover will open and you get your first key
Second key:
First zoom the left quarter at the wall and use the UV-lighter on it – you will see button of a paino
The buttons stands for the notes C D E F G A B
Now go the case and look at the right side of the top
4 colors with 4 letters on it – write down (in my game: blue = B; yellow = D; dark blue = A; green = C)
Go back to the panel and use this information on the buttons
Third key:
Zoom the paper with the smile (in the envelope)
Use the UV-lighter
You see some squares around the letters which combines: G and D, O and C, O and U, L and K
Now you have to search for some hidden information in the room (find it with the UV-lighter) (Remember, in your game the information can be different)
On the gold: GO = c2 (G=c + O=2)
In the hole on the ground (where you take the plank): OD = a4 (O=a + D=4)
Behind the power outlet: LU = c1 (L=c + U=1)
In the safe: CK = b1 (C=b + K=1)
But the smiley paper tells you to combine: G+D = c4; O+C = 2b; O+U = a1; L+K = c1
Now you add this combinations to the ones you find in the radio
In my game: 1. b1, 2. d1, 3. a3, 4. d2 + 5. c4, 6. b2, 7. a1, 8. c1
Now go to the case (don’t zoom) and use the UV-lighter above it on the wall
You will see a square – zoom in and at the lower right side you will find a button – push it
Zoom in the panel
Use the combinations and push the buttons – from upper left to upper right a b c d – from lower left to upper left 1 2 3 4 (example: the first upper right button is: a4)
you will get the third key
Use the 3 keys on the box in the case
You will get a door handle
Use it on the door and you will be free

It isn't cheating, it's only taking an advice.
but what do you need to do to OPEN the safe, i insert the code but can't get it open ;p
if u do the code right the safe will open by itself.. and if u have got the wrong code then better reload the game in a new tab/window and press continue to re-enter the code. If it says for example 12L at the start you will place the cursor on the left side of the wheel and press until you reach the number 12 (Doesn't matter how many times you press it, it matters what number is pointing at). Hope I've helped.
thx, workes. Just getting the last key now
Needed to cheat to figure out the last keyboard thing, that was a bloody nonsense

Couldn't give once I'd invested a couple of hours on it yesterday.

Their IS no ESCAPE Try this game its fun
(71 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG