The online racing simulator
xbox live 48 hour code
(32 posts, started )
xbox live 48 hour code
hi,
this may sound a little rude but does anyone have a spare 48hr live gold code i could have its for the money glitch on forza i would appreiecate it a lot and i could give you around 100mil on forza if you could give it me thanks in advance please dont flame me
Sent you a PM. Gamertag is jibber951.
aaa jibber u suck
Damn, if only I had found this thread before Jibber. Once Jibber's 48 hour runs out, I have another one I can give you, only in exchange for 100 mil though.
How would BRT send 1Mill over Forza2? Afaik, you cant send other players cash, only cars.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :How would BRT send 1Mill over Forza2? Afaik, you cant send other players cash, only cars.

car worth of 1 mill?
but i dont think there is any in forza 2
also if someone is fealing generous i wouldnt mind 48hr trial too:hide:
send a shitload of cars
You can sell cars to each other in Forza, remember?
put a 5k car up for 10 million badaboom badabing ill add you soon just need to delete my cache and create a new gamertag
jibber the code you sent me doesnt work i tried 3 times and re read it from the pm but it wont work it says it cant work for this offer when i press redeem code
really sory fro the triple post but would 20 million cover the cost of a 48hr code
My bad, i checked again... it was expired. Sorry.
i will give someone 10 million for 48 hour code it takes me ages to get this
PM'd ya.

Dont know if the code is still valid, but the silver scratch-off bit hasnt been touched.
Paul you Wigger Stop begging, play the game like you should without glitching, and dont triple post.

Every code you have tried hasnt worked :/ Im starting to think your keeping them for yourself. Thats 3 that hasnt worked now?
If he wants faster money and knows a way, let him do it. Cheating takes out all the fun of the game, but it's not illegal...

The code i've sent him was not valid anymore. It expired in 2008, and i didn't check before i sent it to him.

There's nothing wrong with what he's asking for.
Quote from Jordan2007 :Paul you Wigger Stop begging, play the game like you should without glitching, and dont triple post.

Every code you have tried hasnt worked :/ Im starting to think your keeping them for yourself. Thats 3 that hasnt worked now?

you sent me 3million and that was glitched money
Quote from jibber :If he wants faster money and knows a way, let him do it. Cheating takes out all the fun of the game, but it's not illegal...

The code i've sent him was not valid anymore. It expired in 2008, and i didn't check before i sent it to him.

There's nothing wrong with what he's asking for.

yeah same for the one I sent him, and I do agree.. people who have the 48hour codes, dont really care if about them.
Bump...

Anyone have any 48hr codes they dont use as i just got my 360
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :Bump...

Anyone have any 48hr codes they dont use as i just got my 360

u get one month of free live when u register
You don't need to glitch to get 'easy' money in forza. Just spend a few hours painting a car and sell repeatadly for lots of money. I painted up the Norris Design evo and RSE Motorsport evo and can sell them both for 500k + again and again.
Quote from Greboth :You don't need to glitch to get 'easy' money in forza. Just spend a few hours painting a car and sell repeatadly for lots of money. I painted up the Norris Design evo and RSE Motorsport evo and can sell them both for 500k + again and again.

Or if your a true endurance fan, just run a couple of the Class D or C endurance races to notch up a few hundred k that's always fun
Quote from batteryy :u get one month of free live when u register

well i know that but i already had one and im going to use my same account so idk if the month thing is still going to work..
Quote from Xaid0n :Or if your a true endurance fan, just run a couple of the Class D or C endurance races to notch up a few hundred k that's always fun

True true but each endu race is about an hour, and took about 10 hours to do the 'skins'. i stopped selling the cars really so much now as I don't play so much but i made about 15 mil. So easier and less time consuming Saying that though I do have a couple for sale at the moment if anyone wants to go buy them

xbox live 48 hour code
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG