The online racing simulator
Sick edit as allways lynce!

Quickie
Quote from Tazka :Sick edit as allways lynce!

Quickie

Hey, long time no see!

Good pic
Drunk Driver
This is my first edit for LFS. It's nothing compared to most of the others posted on here.

This is what LFS would look to a drunk guy (I can't be sure considering I have never been drunk.)

The left picture is the original and the one of the right is the edited one.

Thanks,
Shashdev
Attached images
DrunkDriverOriginal.jpg
DrunkDriver.jpg
Quote from shashdev :This is my first edit for LFS. It's nothing compared to most of the others posted on here.

This is what LFS would look to a drunk guy (I can't be sure considering I have never been drunk.)

The left picture is the original and the one of the right is the edited one.

Thanks,
Shashdev

i liked that...i think it is accurate, but i wouldnt know cause i have never drinken either :X
Hello!

I tried also.
Keitaro every time you post something here you force me to change desktop picture.
really nice job! good colours
Driver Tunnel Vision
Well, this is my second edit. I started off just wanting this to be a practice edit, but I got an idea to make a driver tunnel vision edit. Basically, I am trying to exaggerate how a driver who only cares for the lead sees LFS.

First is the original, second is just the blurring, third and fourth are with tunnel vision.

I think the third one looks better, but the fourth one gives more of a tunnel effect.

Again, nothing professional, just some fooling around in gimp.

By the way, I welcome any constructive criticism. I want to get better.

Thanks,
Shashdev
Attached images
LeaderOriginal.jpg
Leader1.jpg
Leader3.jpg
Leader2.jpg
-
(Lynce) DELETED by Lynce
Quote from Minimaxman :Love it Lynce, great as always!

Quote from Tazka :Sick edit as allways lynce!

Quickie

Thank you!!

I hope to see any edit, from you, with new textures for FZ50 when I will release it.
Quote from shashdev :Well, this is my second edit. I started off just wanting this to be a practice edit, but I got an idea to make a driver tunnel vision edit. Basically, I am trying to exaggerate how a driver who only cares for the lead sees LFS.

First is the original, second is just the blurring, third and fourth are with tunnel vision.

I think the third one looks better, but the fourth one gives more of a tunnel effect.

Again, nothing professional, just some fooling around in gimp.

By the way, I welcome any constructive criticism. I want to get better.

Thanks,
Shashdev

thats pretty cool, but i think that instead of the smudge tool, use the water drop tool, it will come out less out of line around the a arm.
image removed, it is against the LFS Forum rules. - XCNuse

Can anyone make something beutifull from this picture for my desctop?
Quote from efexas16 :
Can anyone make something beutifull from this picture for my desctop?

i REALLY like that...so much that i will try to make something beatuiful what car is that (sorry to sound like a noob, i am having a retard moment :razz
i was about to post the edited picture that i made...but then i looked and saw that it was removed because it was against forum rules...if i post it for him, will i get banned or something? i worked really hard and want to get rated on my really crappy work
Quote from logitekg25 :thats pretty cool, but i think that instead of the smudge tool, use the water drop tool, it will come out less out of line around the a arm.

Yea for stupid questions, but what is the waterdrop tool? Just looked it up on google and found nothing but tutorials on how to make water drops (hey, I might try that!).
Quote from shashdev :Yea for stupid questions, but what is the waterdrop tool? Just looked it up on google and found nothing but tutorials on how to make water drops (hey, I might try that!).

it is the thing that looks like a water drop in gimp...i will get a screenshot of gimp and edit the screenshot with an arrow with gimp
Attached images
blur sharpen tool.jpg

One from me, say welcome to my new -not so serious- drifting team, polizei drifting!
Attached images
LFS 2009-07-19 23-35-14-06.jpg
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :

One from me, say welcome to my new -not so serious- drifting team, polizei drifting!

i want to creat a police team called the drift police now
really
Quote from logitekg25 :it is the thing that looks like a water drop in gimp...i will get a screenshot of gimp and edit the screenshot with an arrow with gimp

Oh! I did use that. If you look at the second picture, what I did was blur everything around the 1st place car and then dodge the entire image except for the first place car (Plus a little bit of burn to 1st place). I was going to leave it like that, but it didn't really give a sense of TUNNEL vision.
i am not sure if this is against the rules, or not, but i am going to post my edit of that guys pic, that he wanted edited, if any moderator/dev wants to remove it go ahead, just please dont yell at me :X

i am doing it upon request, and because i need advice to get better.
its already been taken off lol
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :its already been taken off lol

i did that because i put up the origional instead of the edit
o it looks cool but u missed the smoke in the window lol

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG