The online racing simulator
just a little... [Aston road marks]
(9 posts, started )
This also appeared in S1, and I think it has something to do with overlapping polygons? Perhaps they raise them up enough so they don't flicker as if they were on the same plane? I've seen it used in other games, but much less noticeable. I've gotten used to it recently and no longer notice.
Quote from RABIES :Perhaps they raise them up enough so they don't flicker as if they were on the same plane?

Yeah, this is most definitely the reason why. Almost all the lines are like this on the tracks, but some are higher than others. If you ever look in autocross mode and place some of the chalk lines, they too are raised up in the air. But sometimes you will notice they flicker if you look at them at the wrong angle, because they seem to go 'into' the ground causing them to flicker.

The one in that picture is awfully high, but maybe for a good reason -- or maybe a mistake
This is interesting, i didn't notice this in LFS yet. Well, i have now, but
i mean until now. How hard on the cpu/gpu would it be to take both images,
do a bltbit to merge both and draw the result on the ground instead of
overlaying ? Obviously i trust the devs in their choices and i'm not second-
guessing as much as wondering the advantages/disadvantages.

I'm not 13, i understand that most every choices in life contain compromises,
there is never a perfect answer, but this totally sucks that it's stupid, lol
(i'm joking there...)
Quote from Fonnybone :i'm joking there...)

So you are 13?
Quote from tristancliffe :So you are 13?

Yeah, well actually, i'm 13*2.3076923076923076923076923076923,
but it's the same thing...
anyone posted "exploding curbs" somewhere else (cant find it)...esp. on as nat/historic or fe green with xfr or lx4/6...i hope im not the only one who has this "bug" as it is one...
Fonny, I just did a google search to do the math, would you believe that this isn't the only page with "13" and "2.3076923076923076923076923076923" on the same page?
Probably because that's what the windows calculator tells you when you enter 30 / 13

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG