The online racing simulator
LFS Aston
(16 posts, started )
LFS Aston
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h01WKynCgzs (This video is still being processed. Video quality may improve once processing is complete. )

Aston LFS track, good track, so i made a movie. Hope you like it. Please comment on what i did wrong, what i can do better, what i can add to the movie and other stuff.
Thanks.
Nice music, nice concept = nice video

You may be softer in your camera movements I guess (I mean when you film the track).

Maybe some clean effects ?

I'm waiting for the final version
Seeing that beautiful sky made me wanna' go skydive

EDIT: Since I use sky OFF ingame I always notice the skies in LFS vids.
Should have saved that nice intro for something nicer than just onboard driving with some weird music, that didn't fit in with onboard driving.
Here are the things I didn't like about (so you can get better!):

Showing off the track you got a lot of dead black parts where there is no modeling.. big nono!

Laps in the BF1 were... by no means clean at all! the wheel fighting at bottom of screen was a distraction!

Music was good, but I think it would've gone much better if you sped up and added motion blur to the parts of the BF1, aka.. use the video software to speed it up 2x or even 3x and then add motion blur to the video, otherwise it just looks like watching a normal replay

Honestly though I think the music went quite well.. minus how not graceful the car was

Good video though!
Thanks for all your tips
i liked it, but only i watched the half of it. it started being boring with teh bf1, i think there was to much of that. you shouldve just leave it a little shorter and it would been awsome
Yeah, the intro had this nice build-up, and I was expecting some slow-mo racing or something, but all I get is an onboard

Also, way too long. Stopped watching after 3mins or something.
My vid is like 4/5 starts untill 3 min, then 1/5 :P i understand
begginning was pretty good, then i was expecting a hard core packed grid racing scene with a bunch of different types of cars...but thats what i get for watching a bunch of why i play vids
:P, well, i am outa here, gone for a week, cyaaaaaaaaa
Quote from aroX123 ::P, well, i am outa here, gone for a week, cyaaaaaaaaa

have a nice trip, cya next video
Quote from aroX123 ::P, well, i am outa here, gone for a week, cyaaaaaaaaa

Online at: This is not a server go away

Hes emotionaly away from us retards.
Enjoyed the clip, what's the soundtrack?
Quote from DevilDare :Online at: This is not a server go away

FFS!!! Forgot to turn of my pc

Quote from jonboy99 :Enjoyed the clip, what's the soundtrack?

Carly Commando - Every day.

The reason why i am here is because i am borrowing a pc for 30 min.
-
(aroX123) DELETED by aroX123

LFS Aston
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG