Manga Car World Thread
(445 posts, started )
Quote from Migz :There isnt really an essential upgrade.
Just find the stuff thats cheapest which improves your bhp majorly, and reduces your kg majorly.
But try not to go over the 300bhp mark.
Which is rather hard because if you are at where im at, where im at 300bhp but ive still got ALOT of weight, i can now only buy parts which remove kg and dont give bhp, and there arent that many parts which do that.

Where to start then, i.e. what's best for 2200Cr?
Quote from DieKolkrabe :I'm in

EDIT: My ride:

Car Name - Ford Sierra Cosworth RS500 '87 | Bhp: 224 | Kg: 1207 | Watts: 0 | Drive: AWD | Class: 3 |

World domination here I come!

EDIT 2: HTF do I get a house, and anyone want to race me?

How come its AWD? Real RS500's are RWD.
I take it you done a swap with a sapphire AWD?
Came as AWD O.o
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :How come its AWD? Real RS500's are RWD.
I take it you done a swap with a sapphire AWD?

According to Wikipedia,

rear wheel drive (1986-1989)

four wheel drive (1990-1992)

So i guess they have the dates mixed up? on MCW
The 3dr's never came in AWD drivetrain.
However, the later Sapphire Cosworth 4WD, used the more powerful RS500 engine, but was AWD instead of RWD, so it seems they have gotten mixed up.
Right, I don't play the game really, but decided to try 'modding' a volvo v70 T5 on GIMP. It's still a WIP, but I can't paint over its original colour because it came as a GIF image, and because of that the image was 'indexed'. Any ideas guys? I'll attach the Volvo below

E: Forgot to put the credits on :S...... I'll add them all on at the end though.
Attached images
VolvoV702596.png
A fair few cars seem to have there pics missing Migz! :eek:

rying a few of my own tunes, see how they work out
Hehe, I was 5th in the last drag race. Kicked all (ok, I mean 'most') of your butts!

Luke.S, you should have learned not to buy an Impreza after my previous experience in the 22B.
Yeah well you may have kicked my butt, but i can ban hammer your butt So i win overall.

Drag Race 1 Results
Quote from Migz :Yeah well you may have kicked my butt, but i can ban hammer your butt So i win overall.

Please don't ban hammer me. I'll try not to be Split Second.
I like my scoobie. Anyway it is getting a KG reduction soon
Again, I was in the 11th to last category, ho hum!

/me organises MCW bank raid for teh monies
3rd baby!

But this means I can't take part in the next drag race, and when the next race of any sort comes along I'll be thrashed by maxed out class 1 and 2 cars. Harrumph.
2nd - Cr. 2750 - 8 Skill

YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gotta shave some weight now...

oh migz... im giving away parts of my car.. but i need to get rid of them quickly... can u, the mcw crew, buy them back like you do for used cars ?
Hmm, Pixel Turbo, Tony, Split second, Hummerlover, G-mac, w/e his name is loves the ban hammer. And his so-called lawyers too.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Hmm, Pixel Turbo, Tony, Split second, Hummerlover, G-mac, w/e his name is loves the ban hammer. And his so-called lawyers too.

He'll be back. He always is, he loves teh proxies.
mhm... i only bought my suspension yet.... bumpers, rims and bodykit to follow
Attached images
VolkswagenGolfMk2GTi1991    STOCK.png
Quote from el pibe :mhm... i only bought my suspension yet.... bumpers, rims and bodykit to follow

Your tires are flat....
not anymore.... that was just a temporary modification untill i had my paycheque.... =)
I entered the circuit

Expecting to come last. I'm working on the Minardi mindset, anything is better than last
Nah, my Elise is going to cruise it's way to failure.
I'll be racing you for last place no doubt

Zero upgrades,so far
Some news
G-Mac/Hummerlover/Split-Second/Pixel_Tubro/Tony G Couchman/Gulf
Has just been banned AGAIN from the forum. He just cant stop himself coming back, MCW is just too cool for him to stay away haha.
Migz, question 'bout parts

Suppose I buy better brakes, how would I install them?
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Migz, question 'bout parts

Suppose I buy better brakes, how would I install them?

You either just add the BHP/Weight difference to your sig stats (&stats elsewhere) or you do that then edit the car to make it look like it has bigger brake disks?

Not many people bother litle things like that really?

Manga Car World Thread
(445 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG