The online racing simulator
Announcing SCORE Fake DTM series!
(165 posts, started )
#76 - th84
Sorry for missing the first race, i showed up but something isnt right with my computer. I lagged way too much and didnt wanna ruin anybody's race. Hopefully i will have this problem worked out before the next race. Money is kind of tight right now, but i will try my best not to miss another! Sorry again fellas!
I'm hoping that more will sign up for the North American division during the week. I know that there are at least a few FXR drivers in the LOTF team who probably could find this fun
I'm sure Eagle members will sign up for the next season. There's just some things that need to be done first .
Hi!

Yea crash 1 looks sweet on those pics lol.No biggie bo-kristiansen, it was my fault as well i wanted too much. Anyways it was one nice race. Never raced so hard on that narrow track with that much powered cars lol and that was the result. So cya next time when hopefully a 400 member takes the win.
Quote from X-Ter :I'm hoping that more will sign up for the North American division during the week. I know that there are at least a few FXR drivers in the LOTF team who probably could find this fun

I did the online sign up at the S.C.O.R.E. site yesterday for the North American division but no email reply yet. Looking forward to it. I believe Marsh is joining too.
Yes, I just got the one from Marsh. Haven't seen yours yet though. Might be hotmail f**king it up again. Please resend
Cool guys, be nice to race wit yas again!

I think it's worth mentioning (as there was some confusion last time) that NA races will start at 9pm Toronto time (EST)... that's a little late for the east coasters & a little early for the west coasters so hopefully we should be able to cover as many of the time zones as possible.
Will re-send X-Ter.

Thanks for the info KShep.

I sent the email this time. The problem was my emailer the first time.
Signup email sent.
fake dtm
hello .. just signed up for tonights race

im looking forward to a clean, exciting race!
And with that signup, the European division is full, thanks a lot
And it is also my pleasure to announce that more than half the seats are taken in the North American division. No more races with just half a dozen drivers there

See you on the grid
Quote from KSheppard :Cool guys, be nice to race wit yas again!

I think it's worth mentioning (as there was some confusion last time) that NA races will start at 9pm Toronto time (EST)... that's a little late for the east coasters & a little early for the west coasters so hopefully we should be able to cover as many of the time zones as possible.

The official schedule on the website states that the server opens at 9:30PM EST, with qualifying at 9:45PM EST and the race at 10PM EST.

The above post is a change from the normal schedule, yet neither the SCORE website, the SCORE Fourms, nor the DTM schedule reflect this change. It is also important to note that email notification has not been sent, at least to me, about this schedule change. Considering it is race-day, I don't think we should be making a schedule change to happen in one post on an information source different from the sources (web, forum, email) officially associated with the series. If there is a hosting issue, I can host the North American division at our team server.
There should be 6 hours difference between the two races. To avoid confusion about all this, the times listed on SCORE are GMT (Zulu) times which never changes. There is also a countdown clock on the site for both the divisions, and one can clearly count 6 hours apart on them

This means that when it's 20:00 GMT (Zulu) it's 22:00 in most of Central Europe and 4pm in New York (Why most Americans only have 12 hours on their clock I'll never know ). Six hours later (GMT 02.00), it's 10pm in New York, 9pm in Chicago, and 7pm in Vancouver and the North American division is about to race, having done the warmup and qualifying.

Trust in GMT. GMT is good and wise to use since it doesn't care for Daylight Saving Time or any such stuff. Just keep track of GMT and you will find your race time.
Ah damn my power went out I think it's time to invest in a UPS.
NICE!....I was thinkin bout doing the same but with our field size .....
Great video
A little too jerky in places for my taste, but really show off a good piece of the action
well... the FE race wasnt my best. - made too many mistakes and made a
very big roll after hitting another crashed car. - not ur fault.
-was going to write a race report but pix says more than 1000 words.

- hope Ill do better at next race
Attached images
FE_01.jpg
FE_02.jpg
FE_03.jpg
FE_04.jpg
FE_05.jpg
FE_06.jpg
FE_07.jpg
FE_09.jpg
@ onoff
nice clip
Pre-Aston Club
Hey guys, Just wonderin' if anyone is intersted in getting some track time tonight....I'm pretty happy with my setup but I need to do some laps to tweak it a bit
me too. -keep my eyes open for a FXR / AsClub server this evening.
Quote from KSheppard :Hey guys, Just wonderin' if anyone is intersted in getting some track time tonight....I'm pretty happy with my setup but I need to do some laps to tweak it a bit

I'll be practicing tonight. Will this be on the official North American server? I can host a practice on the CoRe server if need be.
Quote from banshee56 :I'll be practicing tonight. Will this be on the official North American server? I can host a practice on the CoRe server if need be.

I saw your post over at the score forum (about the server running already) so I guess if I don't see yours then I'll boot mine up, in any event I'll be on the track somewhere
Effective immediately, CoRe Racing will host the remainder of the North American Division for this season. The move to an independant host will allow the NA drivers to have a stable, fast server on which to race.

The server, which is normally www.CoRe-Racing.com, will be called "SCORE DTM North America (CoRe Server)" during the races. Server passwords will be set by Magnus (Series Director) and will be emailed to all participants, as always. On race nights, K.Sheppard and either me, or another CoRe Team member, will be on hand to administer the server.

CoRe Racing looks forward to hosting the SCORE Fake DTM North American Division.

NOTE: Although we have already run 2/10 races, there are still several slots open in the North American Division. To sign up, visit here: http://www.scoreracing.de/fakedtm/ and fill out the form in the Rules section.

Announcing SCORE Fake DTM series!
(165 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG