The online racing simulator
Is the VW Scirocco released?
(19 posts, closed, started )
Hi all! I have seen VWS skins, interiors etc. So, is this Scirocco already released? Where can I get it?
Nope, not released yet. We're still waiting patiently .

The viewer or skin viewer or whatever its called was released fo the Scirocco so people can make skins and mods for it but thats about it.
Quote from Johnny Mountain :Hi all! I have seen VWS skins, interiors etc. So, is this Scirocco already released? Where can I get it?

Oh yeah, it was released ages ago. For everyone except you
Haha. Ha. Ha. Almoust laughed in real life.
its planned to be released in early 2009
As you so rightly say chavm, planned, but not promised!
Democracy.
We want Scirocco. We have been waiting 7 months and no response
#9 - Dac
it will be available before Spring 2052, or so they say....
Quote from yuen_drifter :Democracy.
We want Scirocco. We have been waiting 7 months and no response

And who ever said it is was a democracy.
Taken from lfs front page

We know this will disappoint many of you who have waited a long time for the Scirocco, and we are sorry about that. We plan to fix the bugs and continue developing the Scirocco suspension and electronic control systems, to give you a good patch early in 2009.

They meant to say

We know this will disappoint everyone on lfs. You have waited a long time for the Scirocco, and we are sorry about that. We plan to fix the bugs and continue developing the Scirocco suspension and electronic control systems, to give you a good patch early in 2065. lol
You all miss the words we plan to. I wouldn't say a word if there was "we will".
Good lord, you guys sure do like to moan over a SEVEN month wait. You make it sound like we've been waiting for it for seven bloody years!
Quote from Jason1984 :Taken from lfs front page

We know this will disappoint many of you who have waited a long time for the Scirocco, and we are sorry about that. We plan to fix the bugs and continue developing the Scirocco suspension and electronic control systems, to give you a good patch early in 2009.

They meant to say

We know this will disappoint everyone on lfs. You have waited a long time for the Scirocco, and we are sorry about that. We plan to fix the bugs and continue developing the Scirocco suspension and electronic control systems, to give you a good patch early in 2065. lol

loLolOL, awsum fir5t post!! :rolleyes:
When launching the scirocco, my grandchildren will be playing LFS with the Logitech g47 and a 20 pc core
Quote from zeugnimod :loLolOL, awsum fir5t post!! :rolleyes:

I thought so. Least someone is clued up as to what's going on around here..
Oh look, another VWS thread turned into an

"OMG DEY ONLY SAID 'WE PLAN11!!!!'"

"BUT DEY S3D E4RLY 2009 y0"

"STOP WORRYIN ABOUT A VIRTUAL CAR y0"

"YEZ BUT WE DESERVE MORE INFOZ FROM TEH DEVS y0"

"YEZ BUT LOOK WHAT HAPPENS WHEN DEY GIVEZ OUT INFOZ LIKE TEH VWS"

thread.
Quote from J@tko :Oh look, another VWS thread turned into an

"OMG DEY ONLY SAID 'WE PLAN11!!!!'"

"BUT DEY S3D E4RLY 2009 y0"

"STOP WORRYIN ABOUT A VIRTUAL CAR y0"

"YEZ BUT WE DESERVE MORE INFOZ FROM TEH DEVS y0"

"YEZ BUT LOOK WHAT HAPPENS WHEN DEY GIVEZ OUT INFOZ LIKE TEH VWS"

thread.

J@tko - and that's why I'm closing this thread now.
This thread is closed

(19 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG