The online racing simulator
old ptaches
(8 posts, started )
old ptaches
does anyone know where i can download the load the older patches. F? G? H? I?

IMm looking for the patch before the REV limiter was put back on and the old clutch system.
-
(Byku) DELETED by SamH : Illegal mod promo
does anyone remember... which patch it is before the major changes happened? i jst rember there was one that mostly changed everything... especially the before the rev limiter was activated?
Patch W? The X patch was when FBM was introduced i guess...or was it Y?
I was actually going to create a new thread for this, but i may as well use this one. I was bored waiting for a download to finish, so i decided to look through the "screenshots" part on the main LFS site, and seen this FZ5.

It looks like a beta or something. The rear end looks rounder, with different exhausts, and the front end also looks different as well as different alloy wheels. Was this available in a public patch, and if so, anywhere i could get it?
Those shots, and that Kyoto track was taken back in the days of S1, probably.. I think we saw those images about 3 to 6 months before S2 was released to public

Back in those days we called it the Porrari (some added a Z), for porsche, ferrari, and 350Z (although honestly the only Z I ever saw in it is somewhat the front headlights.. doesn't remind me of a Z)
imo the FZ5 looks much better that way. It even has a rear wiper!
hmmm, someone did post a link with all the patches... right underneath my 2nd comment. But, they have seem to delete it.

CAn someone post the link again for all the patches.
#8 - troy

old ptaches
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG