The online racing simulator
Babes of the BNP
(74 posts, started )
Quote from MAGGOT :Are those girls seriously considered "attractive" over there? You poor souls.

To most of the shaven-headed, tracksuit-wearing, knuckle-dragging populace, unfortunately yes. To me? No.
Quote from MAGGOT :Are those girls seriously considered "attractive" over there? You poor souls.

I echo what Crashgate said...lots of 'chav' population find that sort of thing incredibly attractive
Quote from Dooonster :the Chinese as a servant class lol considering china has more money then USA and most country's put together lol.

Yeah, and massive poverty problems too

Quote from Dooonster :this is some of the most racial shit ive read since i left England...

That's very funny coming from an Australian :eek: :jester:
Quote from Shotglass :its what you get if you live on an isolated patch of land while refusing to let any fresh blood into the genepool

Don't know much about the history of the British Isles then??

The British Isles is probably one of the most "invaded" places in Europe. Thats excluding modern history where we've actively encouraged diversity, starting with inviting people from the caribbean to settle here in the 50s. If there is a nation with more claim to gene diversity in Europe than the UK I'd like to know which. Certainly there isn't another country in Europe that has been so accepting of immigrants than the UK, (and I don't mean that in any negative way).
Quote from durbster :Yeah, and massive poverty problems too

Ever seen some of the poverty in the USA??
Quote from gezmoor :Ever seen some of the poverty in the USA??

Err... yes... what's your point?
Quote from gezmoor :Ever seen some of the poverty in the USA??

It's about 2 miles down the road from Disney World, none of the tourist guides list it as an attraction though, which is a shame because it was interesting to see poor people in the wild...Florida is wild now, deal with it.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :It's about 2 miles down the road from Disney World, none of the tourist guides list it as an attraction though, which is a shame because it was interesting to see poor people in the wild...Florida is wild now, deal with it.

Erm?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Erm?

They have giant killer animals that can talk, they prey on children and hang around in theme parks.
I'm still trying to decide whether the article is meant to be a kind of joke or if it's serious reporting.

Quote from Dooonster :this is some of the most racial shit ive read since i left England

There are plenty of "racial shit" on our patch of dirt too. Remarkable really, considering that the vast majority of Australia's population are migrants or are born of foreign ancestors.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Florida is wild now, deal with it.

I take offense to that!

Florida is pretty big, and has a wide variety of living styles...
Quote from PMD9409 :I take offense to that!

Florida is pretty big, and has a wide variety of living styles...

You mean old person and rich old person?
Quote from samjh :I'm still trying to decide whether the article is meant to be a kind of joke or if it's serious reporting.

it's serious reporting but with intentionally skewed questions
I voted BNP
Sure why not.

Make sure it's made in England though please..

As you're Scottish i'd say you were feeling tight and skimped on half the ingredients.

Happy days

(of course this is meant in jest!)
Quote from Ssr_Nick :Sure why not.

Make sure it's made in England though please..

As you're Scottish i'd say you were feeling tight and skimped on half the ingredients.

Happy days

meh, the English are not worthy of the glorious cake of Scotland. You can have the lesser fairy cakes
Suit me, as long as I get to eat something other than this clotted cream and scones... fooking sick of it after playing croquet all day with my bestest buddy Crawford....

Oh noooo.. surname clan are taking over!! (Billy Connelly material)
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :meh, the English are not worthy of the glorious cake of Scotland. You can have the lesser fairy cakes

Well if Kendel mint cake is the best you lot can do, I think we'll survive.
Quote from gezmoor :Opps , I stand corrected. I humbly appologise to the whole Scottish nation... hold on .. there's no such thing !

Fantastic, I can now use my favourite Scottish insult.....

...I hope you get frostbite on your baws.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Fantastic, I can now use my favourite Scottish insult.....

...I hope you get frostbite on your baws.

Reminds me of the time when a bunch of us were sat round a table in a Scottish "hotel" bar figuring out if we could buy a "geen monster". It came down to if they had one particular ingredient. The look on the barman/owners face was a picture when the girl we sent up to the bar to enquire said "Do you have blue bols??"
Quote from mookie427 :it's serious reporting but with intentionally skewed questions

You mean a preconcieved story which passes for serious reporting.

Babes of the BNP
(74 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG