The online racing simulator
Add server to favourites
(68 posts, started )
+1 here :dopey:
yea +1 from me
+111111111111
Great idea +1
#55 - arco
A favourites list would definately be great. Many a times I wished there was one.
#56 - Riel
I use mates@track for that purpose ...
Quote from pik_d :This thread did not get posted in at all in 2008 and the feature is still lacking. I was going to make a new thread but I found this in the "Suggested improvements log" thread so I figured I'd bump this instead.

This really would make things a lot easier, especially if we had the option to save passwords for each specific server in this hypothetical favorites section.

Hehe, I did exactly the same . Yes, +1 on that and so here is next bump.
+10

It's so simple to do....

raftor
Dont said I BUMPED the thread but this is very good idea..

can i say it's 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999+
YES +111111111111111111 This idea has been in my mind for along time =|
YES, YES, YES i'm very agree! Here is my suggestion:

Favorities in the Multiplayer -> Hosts/Servers:
There is recommended to make possibilities for save the Favorites servers in the Multiplayer. Because each user have few his own favorities servers what using more frequently as other public servers. It is better solution to choice server directly from Favorities server list, as switching to the other application window every time (to copy the exact server name), when you want connect to your favorities servers what is not listed in "Display List of Hosts". To choice directly from saved Favorities is quicker as browse the whole Display List of Hosts". It is more usefull to save your favorities servers to the "Favorities List of Hosts" with possibilities of custom renaming of these saved host names, according to your requested custom name of host. Then host in this "Favorities List of Hosts" can be saved and renamed by user. Then user can easily and quickly choice the host from Favorities list (of few favorite hosts), what want to connect. Can be realized it in LFS?
YES, Favorite is need!

Favorities in the Multiplayer -> Hosts/Servers:
There is recommended to make possibilities for save the Favorites servers in the Multiplayer. Because each user have few his own favorities servers what using more frequently as other public servers. It is better solution to choice server directly from Favorities server list, as switching to the other application window every time (to copy the exact server name), when you want connect to your favorities servers what is not listed in "Display List of Hosts". To choice directly from saved Favorities is quicker as browse the whole Display List of Hosts". It is more usefull to save your favorities servers to the "Favorities List of Hosts" with possibilities of custom renaming of these saved host names, according to your requested custom name of host. Then host in this "Favorities List of Hosts" can be saved and renamed by user. Then user can easily and quickly choice the host from Favorities list (of few favorite hosts), what want to connect. Can be realized it in LFS?
+1 from me, would be great to have this in game. If not in game, having a favorites list in LFSW would be a good alternative.
Another approach for favourite servers.

* Go to LFS World
* Click on Racers & Hosts Online
* Search for your favourite server
* On its Join column make RMB click and from context menu select Add bookmark for link (works in Firefox, not checked in other browsers)
* Make browser's bookmark folder "Favourite LFS Servers" and add there bookmark for chosen server

In case of having more favourite servers repeat the steps.
Enjoy you favourite servers in your browser bookmarks.
Quote from yaper :Another approach for favourite servers.

* Go to LFS World
* On its Join column make RMB click and from context menu select Add bookmark for link (works in Firefox, not checked in other browsers)
* Make browser's bookmark folder "Favourite LFS Servers" and add there bookmark for chosen server

It would be very easier if it is in-game.

* Go to LFS World

Or go to www.lfs-favhosts.co.cc (although your idea is better and faster)

* Go to LFS World

Not everyone has the necessary resources to keep a browser running in the background.

+1 for ingame favourites
History and Faves ftw

Add server to favourites
(68 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG