The online racing simulator
Yeah Heikki did do well considering he had the older spec car.
Attached images
131094.jpg
Anyone got a vid of Massa's rallying?
O_O Sutil???? Wow... Heavy and in front of the ferraris O_o. Sutil FTW? :P
I want Vettel to win though but I have a feeling Webber will pretty much be untoucheable unless it rains where Vettel and Hamilton will shine .
yep as i thought, Red bull are infront by miles.
Heikki didn't do half as well as it looks. He got lucky in Q2, and he qualified 1.2 seconds behind Hamilton in Q3.
Well, looks like Mclaren have sorted out the problem. Still not lighting fast, but it will do for the rest of the season

Sutil, hax...
Quote from DaveWS :Heikki didn't do half as well as it looks. He got lucky in Q2, and he qualified 1.2 seconds behind Hamilton in Q3.

He only has the new front wing though, not the whole aero package unlike Hamilton.
Quote from BreadC :hamilton is such a tool in this vid.. tries to sound ganster but sounds like a tool

Nah I think that's just how he talks.
Sutil FTW.
Ari Vatanen for president to be honest - I never met a Finnish person I didn't like. In terms of the race I hope for a Webber win as he deserves it. I'm glad to see Hamilton doing well, I really like to see him attack the track, he is so confident and flamboyant, good fun to watch. Looks good though, it's impossible to say who will win, Vettle, Webber, Button, Hamilton, gonna throw Alonso in there as well to be safe. Give us some rain and it could be really special.
if it rains then don't rule out barrichello especially with so many drivers out to prove something all together on the grid
Quote from J@tko :Sutil FTW.

It just might be possible with his fuel load and raw pace. Hopefully, he won't bin the car in the closing laps like in Shanghai.

Good drive by Webber. Luck was on his side today, with Vettel unable to do a second flying lap, but he made his own luck too.
Quote from samjh :It just might be possible with his fuel load and raw pace. Hopefully, he won't bin the car in the closing laps like in Shanghai.

Good drive by Webber. Luck was on his side today, with Vettel unable to do a second flying lap, but he made his own luck too.

both of them only did a single flying lap at the end.
I wish for podium trio: Webber - Alonso - Sutil
But most probably : Webber - Baricello - Vettel
Great job by Nico Hulkenberg for winning both of his hope gran prix's. Nice'ely done.

Back to F1, US F1 will have a special sponsor. Guess what it is? (I will tell if noone managed to guess) xD
Quote from aroX123 :

Back to F1, US F1 will have a special sponsor. Guess what it is? (I will tell if noone managed to guess) xD

Youtube?
McDonalds
GM
What counts as special?
Taco Bell?

O/T: What's your sig from Hyntty?
I bet USF1 will upload the vids then FOM will slap them with a copyright notice and suspend the account
Quote from aroX123 :Correct (late answer because i was eating =D )

... wohoo... that news is I think about 2 months old^^ It was obvious back then...

Formula 1 Grosser Preis (Grand Prix) Santander von Deutschland 2009
(460 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG