The online racing simulator
Ondarun 2 - Car racing team manager - browser game
Hi all,

I found Ondarun2 last week. I could not turn my attention to a game browser because they are all similar and I found by chance Ondarun2. A racing team manager which seems exists since early 2008. It proposes to take control of a team of car touring.

Program:
-Management of your driver(s) (training, fitness, experience, stats ...)
Manage from your cars (custom, improvement of chassis, engine, tuning in fuction of the circuit, wear of the car body, engine ... and parts, their wears act on the car and its performance, etc.)
Manage your center and your racetrack (development of your technology, your parts, your centers - training, fitness, preparation) You can enlarge to get more visitors and make more money -CR in the game-)
Manage your races (give your orders, do your settings, put the good tyres, manage drivers attitudes for the races, etc ...)

-Evolution in the competition (Start in a weak division and be the best at the end of the season (1 real month) in order to progress in upper division, stay in the division or be relegated in lower div.)

-Access to "cups" (multiple competitions open to everyone or limited to some cars, or having been qualified among the best players, these competitions give you the extra money and basic game ranking points and especially the glory of seeing your name engraved among the best team of the game in a page "Hall of fame").

Needless to say that's a competition between all players, all shots are allowed, no one made gift, is the war to be fisrt. I had never felt best sense of competition in a browser-game or in a video-game anymore. Everything is done for players compete between themselves, the game is well programmed, very detailed, very comprehensive, is so far the best game management car, the more access to cars and touring competitions. There are more than 975 cars proposed, players can of course sell it, the programmer have though all you can imagine. Everything is indicated, weight, horses, mileage changing depending on the use of the car, finally, it's very detailed, very interesting and highly comprehensive. Besides, proposed cars are real, just a letter was changed for the rights. But we find clio williams, subaru, nissan skyline, nsx toyota, mini cooper, chevrolet, porsche ... and so on and so forth.

I just finished 2nd of English Cup, and I start the World Cup tomorrow...
I can only advise you to go play, choose a car, hire a driver or two and get started!

http://www.ondarun2.com/en/inscription.php
Not to be an **** or anything, but advertising own / other's games are usually not that popular. Your post was fairly well written so I don't think you/it's a bot, therfor I take the time giving it a reply.

But maybe I'll check it out.
Yep I understand what you point.
I'm just here to advice you, car fanatics guys, that this game will surely please you.

Now, I really want understand what is all this LFS stuff...
I'm going read
Quote from The Very End :Not to be an **** or anything, but advertising own / other's games are usually not that popular. Your post was fairly well written so I don't think you/it's a bot, therfor I take the time giving it a reply.

But maybe I'll check it out.

Yeah, and it's very well written for a first post too .... I registered nonetheless, but I'm bored so...
Quote from lascar33 :Yep I understand what you point.
I'm just here to advice you, car fanatics guys, that this game will surely please you.

Now, I really want understand what is all this LFS stuff...
I'm going read

Hehe yeah seem like a good guy, I'll reg and see what it is
Edit : Ah... only FF, canot use it, am at work :/
Looks like fun and I have opened Team Ecosse!
Seems similiar to pitwall.org
Only this looks more like a tuning-ish game, and pitwall is an F1 game.

Pitwall:

Program:
-Management of your driver(s) (experience, stats, morale ...)
Manage from your F1-cars (improvement of wings, gearbox, transmission, side box etc.
You have Evolution and Revolution, evolution is improving the for example the front wing.
Revolution is improving the evolution for example the front wing.
They have influence on the limit of what your car can handle.

Manage your sponsors and development (development of your car, your youth racers)
By getting good race results, you get more sponsorship happiness, and thus more money. If your sponsorship manager is any good, that is.

Manage your races (give your orders, do your settings, put the good tyres, manage ammount of mechanics per pitstop, put up a strategy, drivers 'driving on the limit' for the races, etc ...)

-Evolution in the competition (Start in a weak division and be the best at the end of the season (13 weeks) in order to progress in upper division, stay in the division or be relegated in lower div.)
Each driver has a certain birthday, his age will increase, and if he gets 33 or older, his stats will decrease/stop to increase.

-Taking over teams.
When you are an experienced manager, but your team isn't doing well, you can resign from your own team, and take over the team of a resigned manager.
If the amount of teams without managers is greater than 20%, you have to take over a team at the beginning, to avoid large groups of inactive teams in a division.

-Details
Almost every aspect of this game is VERY detailed, the developer is continuously updating the game, while this game is 3 years old. Such things as a limit for stats, Names that fit the country where the driver is coming from, Sponsorship happiness, driver happiness, driver professionality (how high is the chance he will leave next year) etc.
This game has developed from a normal browser game to one of the best. Since this game is older, most of the bugs are out, and makes the game high quality. Try it!

Seems like I may open a topic on this one too =P
Poor Frank gets not enough recognition for his work.
I have played this game for some weeks before discovering that all of Ondarun top accounts are actually false accounts managed by the game team.

For instance, the player who posted this thread is obviously the game creator, and he is the winner of the Cup for the four first seasons ! (4 seasons played so far)
(Too bad he modified his initial post days ago to change the link that posted to his account in the game -that's after I mentionned this to him)
And the same goes for most of the 20 first top accounts.

It's a case of having your own cake and want to eat it too !
Considering that a premium account costs about 20€ a month (and that's a minimum to play seriously, the more you spend, the greater are your chances, huh ... well that's what they pretend !), this game is a scam.
Quote from jazzy2 :I have played this game for some weeks before discovering that all of Ondarun top accounts are actually false accounts managed by the game team.

For instance, the player who posted this thread is obviously the game creator, and he is the winner of the Cup for the four first seasons ! (4 seasons played so far)
(Too bad he modified his initial post days ago to change the link that posted to his account in the game -that's after I mentionned this to him)
And the same goes for most of the 20 first top accounts.

It's a case of having your own cake and want to eat it too !
Considering that a premium account costs about 20€ a month (and that's a minimum to play seriously, the more you spend, the greater are your chances, huh ... well that's what they pretend !), this game is a scam.

Checked the site and stuff, looked over some stuff. And i gotta agree +u got a good theoretical explanation (kinda like).

Moderator, delete link/thread or something?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG