The online racing simulator
Your Team: #6 Sonicrealms Racing
Driver to Report/Team: #24 Xcite Racing
Race Time: 0:49:20
Lap/Sector: 30.2
What Happened: Car 24 gets a right front puncture through turn 5, and is unable to brake in time for the next corner. He applies the handbrake but no brake but then goes again and sticks his nose out of the second part of the corner, half-spinning our car. Once he get round the corner, he then floors the throttle straight into our car, which by that time is about to be straightened up beside the wall, and spins us completly. This cost us around 12 seconds in total, but it is the second hit which cost us the most time, and ultimately a place at the pit stops. We've waited until now to thoroughly review the replay, and while we know it won't give us the time and places back, perhaps something could be done for the next race.
Quote from boothy :Your Team: #6 Sonicrealms Racing
What Happened: Car 24 gets a right front puncture through turn 5, and is unable to brake in time for the next corner. He applies the handbrake but no brake but then goes again and sticks his nose out of the second part of the corner, half-spinning our car. Once he get round the corner, he then floors the throttle straight into our car, which by that time is about to be straightened up beside the wall, and spins us completly. This cost us around 12 seconds in total, but it is the second hit which cost us the most time, and ultimately a place at the pit stops. We've waited until now to thoroughly review the replay, and while we know it won't give us the time and places back, perhaps something could be done for the next race.

There's no other possibility to get aroung the corner with a flat right front tyre, before I hit you the second time I was on full brake (should I better SHIFT+P?) like I can see at Replay. I apologize for that crash, but its a little difficult to drive with a flat tyre.
Quote from fireb0llch :There's no other possibility to brake with a flat right front tyre, before I hit you the second time I was on full brake (should I better SHIFT+P?) like I can see at Replay. I apologize for that crash, but its a little difficult to drive with a flat tyre.

Are you looking at the same incident as us? If you think you were on full brake before the 2nd hit then you're either deluded or lying...
you mean this crash right?

Look at the Screenshot at my Brake bottom right. No braking?
Attached images
lfs_00000023.jpg
But thats too late, you come round the corner, see us sideways and then put the power on as if nothing has happened...
Quote from boothy :But thats too late, you come round the corner, see us sideways and then put the power on as if nothing has happened...

Please watch this replay on normal speed, do you know how fast this happens?? First I have to check my tyres, Setups and other drivers. This is so fast, that I cant realize that you were spinning + reaction time.
Quote from boothy :Your Team: #6 Sonicrealms Racing

No penalty here: #6 did not slowed down enough in corner before and car #24 should have watched more at traffic.

Quote from AjRose :Your Team:RSRadicals
Driver to Report/Team: #21
Race Time:3:30
Lap/Sector:Lap 2 Sector 3
What Happened: #21 was slow through the corner I went up beside him and he tried to block and hit me.

warning for car #21 for not watching enough, warning for car #7 for driving onto racing line after incident (touched 3 or 4 cars), warning for car #9 for pulling into corner while a car was beside

Quote from AjRose :Your Team:RSRadicals
Driver to Report/Team:#36
Race Time:1:30.45
Lap/Sector:Lap 54 Sector 2
What Happened: Going into the slow left he hit me from behind causing a spin.

tricky situation and i checked tyres... car #36 was a bit late on brake (both front tyres stood still while colliding)
i think its a racing incident, no penalty here
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG