The online racing simulator
Thanks.

I still have a couple of invites pending answer, gonna set a deadline for friday. If those teams don't answer, I'll open their spots for others.

I'll keep a list of interested teams in the OP as well.
CoRe Racing is planning to participate. Thanks for the invite! I'll submit our line-up soon.
Quote from de Souza :If those teams don't answer, I'll open their spots for others.

Ok we have two extra free spots. One of them will be granted to a second Concept team, the other will join the public spots.

There's still time if you want to take part, just post here. I'll set another deadline for Wednesday - the day we'll decide who goes in and who doesn't.

I'm still waiting for the line ups, you know.
Our second lineup...

Zapphord - XFG
Hotmail - TBO
Bean0 - FZ5

Also, I updated the previous one
Updates about this one?
Had a problem yesterday, will update this tonight.
Well had the same problem yesterday (lack of internets), seems ok now.

Anyway, updated the OP and I'm glad to say we have 8 confirmed teams to race Sunday. Still considering some other options as of now, but 24 cars seem to be a very good number in that short track.

Most of the teams have line ups now, go check to see who you're racing against. There's still time to try to get in by the way.
Well, LLM are still very much interested, if the place still stands,I cant make it, so should we still want a place, i guess another member of LLM will be in touch.

thanks.

Oscar.
Here's SR's lineup

XRG - Peterules
XRT - junkan
LX6 - Rudy van Buren
Here is RSR lineup

AJ rose LX6
Cueball XRT
Stablex XFG

See ya all tonight
My connection fails.

I'm gutted, could of done decently in that.......
Great fun, missed out on 3rd by less than 0.1

Concept Racing #1 are the winners. Replays up in a bit. Well done to all class winners, CR, CR and CoRe.

Thanks for coming!
That was one crazy race. First I was losing my hope to finish on podium in my class but then everything changed. Tommy did some weird moves there and I got past him, also got past Pete and then it was time to cruise. Was going 1.14 low and 1.13 mid/high most of the time second half of the race. Had no chance to catch up the two FXO's in front as these were by far faster than XRT there. Came in as first XRT and I'm pretty pleased with my results. It was a fun race, thank you SRS for making this and happy birthday once again!
Replays

My Quali one is probably fubared. I timed out [thank you Vista] and had one occasion of EPIC lag
Good stuff, my race was going quite nice, could've finished from 3rd to 5th, as me, bean0 and EliteAti were close all the time.

Did one mistake at the middle of the race that cost me the 3rd place, but was around 1-2 seconds behind bean0 and catching up (I think).

Was really really hoping for a fight but then the power went down. Pretty insane as I'm using a notebook plugged on a 19'' monitor - everything was ok, but the monitor suddenly died... I thought "oh noes hope I didn't take anyone out with me", but the router died too obviously and I timed out.

Anyway thanks for coming everyone, there's more next year. And thanks J@tko for taking care of the children.
It was a very nice race even though I was on my own all the time. And for some reason I always encountered the slower cars in that uphill chicane. Appear somewhere else next time!

Insane last 3 laps, too bad I lost it. Thanks for the clean racing Troy
Thanks for SRS for organizing this event, was fun.
Whoopsie, we messed up the times, so only Pete got to race... Sorry guys!

Still, Happy Birthday!
Quote from Töki (HUN) :

Insane last 3 laps, too bad I lost it. Thanks for the clean racing Troy
Thanks for SRS for organizing this event, was fun.

Indeed - going either side of XFGs as you overtook them [including overtaking Passo on the grass ] reminded my of Hakkinen and Schumacher at Spa in 2000
Quote from J@tko :Indeed - going either side of XFGs as you overtook them [including overtaking Passo on the grass ] reminded my of Hakkinen and Schumacher at Spa in 2000

Check out me and Bean0 overtaking AJ in the early laps, that was even closer to Häkkinen / Schumacher at Spa 2000 You might want to check it out

E: 1st lap > 2nd lap main straight

Quote from J@tko :Second last lap, back straight IIRC

EDIT: Might have been 3rd last lap. Or the last lap

Last lap
Quote from J@tko :Indeed - going either side of XFGs as you overtook them [including overtaking Passo on the grass ] reminded my of Hakkinen and Schumacher at Spa in 2000

Can't remember TBH, we took over so many cars. Gimme a time code.
#48 - troy
Yep was a crazy finish, thanks töki for the great race and congrats again to SRS was a great event I'll surely be there next year again. :P
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Can't remember TBH, we took over so many cars. Gimme a time code.

Second last lap, back straight IIRC

EDIT: Might have been 3rd last lap. Or the last lap
Quote from troy :Yep was a crazy finish, thanks töki for the great race and congrats again to SRS was a great event I'll surely be there next year again. :P

You're sure they won't close up tomorrow due to slow development of simulator?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG