The online racing simulator
#1 - Bean0
IMPORTANT - Do you want a 2nd RallyX round ?
I have had a few people contact me about the rallyx round, and I agree that in hindsight, it probably wasn't the best choice.

Please state in this thread whether you would prefer that Round 5 is changed to a road circuit, or kept with the planned 2nd rallyx event.

The car will remain the UF1000.
Please do not suggest tracks, the Admin team will decide on a track should this be the preferred option.

I will let this go on until the end of next week, Friday 17th.
i would like to have a road Road Track
(Thanks for the thread bean!)
Road Track Please

Thanks aswell bean0
I would prefer road track.
A road event please - seeing the replays shows that RallyX was no good idea.
Quote from khoianh94 :A road event please - seeing the replays shows that RallyX was no good idea.

No sorry, I have to disagree. The rallyx was a brilliant idea, a small revolution of it's own. It just happened that the drivers were not up to it and rallycross means banger racing in LFS (thank you CTRA?), but we didn't get the memo which said that.

Road course gets my vote.

Although I doubt it changes much.
If the rules are being kept the same, then I would like a road track. I do, however, have ideas that could make rallycross more competitive and less destructive in the future, if you were to do this kind of thing again.
#8 - Dru
Road races - but how about keeping them with the 4 races at the event? rather than a sprint and feature? just a thought?

Thankyou Adnmin team for giving us mere motals a chance to input
#9 - Tukko
LOL you must be kidding?

So if some driver doesn't like/can't drive some track in F1 just change the calendar in mid season? Yes I know it's not the same thing, but the point is that you can't just change it now if you have had the calendar announced and people signed in for a long time.

As Blackout said the first rallycross event was a mess, but only because some people had forgotten basic rules of racing and thought it was some sorta bangers racing. The same combo was in OLFSL some time ago and there wasn't any problems, it was actually really fun and fair close racing back then. If there are people with attitude problems or they just can't handle their cars without banging each others, it might be better if they just stay away then
Road Track :bounce8:
rally x was a good idea in theory but tbh uf1 and rallyx dont mix they either understeer too much or oversteer too much causing lots of incidents. i would say a full tarmac event would be a better option

one thing about the rallyx though i do think fe rallycross is a bad track for large numbers, its a shame bl2 doesnt have the grid space because i beleive it could handle the numbers better than fern bay.

i also like the idea of keeping the 4 race format
#12 - SamH
Road track for me
Quote from Tukko :it might be better if they just stay away then

But, for some reason, they just won't stay away.
Quote from Blackout :No sorry, I have to disagree. The rallyx was a brilliant idea, a small revolution of it's own. It just happened that the drivers were not up to it and rallycross means banger racing in LFS (thank you CTRA?), but we didn't get the memo which said that.

Road course gets my vote.

Although I doubt it changes much.

rallycross on the ctra was in both race 1 at one point although not for long or was on bump and jump every now and then, neather of these servers were bangers servers thoung many people used to think bump and jump was. rally cros in the tbo cars or something like the xfg is generally no worse for contact that most road circuits its just alot of people in very underpowered cars that handle wierdly on a low grip circuit is a recipe for disaster
RallyX was and still is a great idea. Many of us racers just weren't up for it the last time round.

Now get your chin up ladies. Just keep your cool, the reward will be waiting right by the checkered flag.

Rally X

It should be easier to handle this time, doing it anti-clockwise. Not so many 'diving spots' there.
Race track
Quote from Tukko :LOL you must be kidding?

I expected you to not like this, sorry.
But if people are not enjoying this type of race, then they probably won't turn up at all. I do expect anyone voting in this to actually attend though, and not bugger off to an alternative series

Quote from Dru :Road races - but how about keeping them with the 4 races at the event? rather than a sprint and feature? just a thought?

Thankyou Adnmin team for giving us mere motals a chance to input

Race format is sprint & feature for road tracks.

Quote from james12s :rally x was a good idea in theory but tbh uf1 and rallyx dont mix...

Yes they do.
As has been pointed out - A lot of the drivers were not properly prepared.

I don't mind if people change their mind and edit their posts.
As I said, I'm not counting up until next friday evening.
I prefer a road track, but i don't mind if it's RallyX... Either way it's fine for me.
If you keep it a RallyX Round, just increase your attention to the people's attitude and it'll be fine.
I would prefere the dirt track but from what I was involved it, a paved track would be better...
Track for Round 5 is now FE Green (FE2).
Sprint Race 10 laps and Feature Race 20 laps.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG