The online racing simulator
Blegian Starters team - Upcoming Demo & S1/S2 Events
A list of events I'll be making.

JamBait XFG Series (demo): a series of 10 events with the XFG on BL1 and BL2. 5 events on BL1 and 5 on BL2, alternating themselves. Series starts on BL1 on 17th of September. Events every 1 week.

Turbo Sports at Kyoto (S2): Various events in October with the TBO cars at Kyoto Ring.

Aston Worldwide Tour (S2): August, middle Winter, great time for some races at Aston. All cars will have their respective event with events every day.

Pan-Euro XR League (S2): 10 events of pure XR racing around the 7 tracks of LFS S2. Starts in 26th of August.

XFG/XRG Blackwood Tour (demo): Tournament of 3 events on Blackwood for the demo. For BL1 & BL2, 1 event with XRG, 1 with XFG, and 1 with both.

Race of the century! (S2): All of the LFS cars racing each other at Aston GrandPrix. Who will be the winner?
Quote from Danny LFS :Race of the century! (S2): All of the LFS cars racing each other at Aston GrandPrix. Who will be the winner?

BF1, I guess.
Quote from zeugnimod :BF1, I guess.

"Who will be the winner?" Actually has a bit of sarcasm in there. It means "Who will be second as BF1 will win anyway?"
Quote from Danny LFS :"Who will be the winner?" Actually has a bit of sarcasm in there. It means "Who will be second as BF1 will win anyway?"

FO8, I guess.

Sorry, I had to.
Quote from zeugnimod :FO8, I guess.

Sorry, I had to.

Sorry, but according to my ultrabeta LFS Race Simulator, FZR will be the winner, with BF1 0,00000000000000000001s behind, and then FXR and FO8 and FOX.
Quote from Danny LFS :Sorry, but according to my ultrabeta LFS Race Simulator, FZR will be the winner, with BF1 0,00000000000000000001s behind, and then FXR and FO8 and FOX.

What are you talking about? your ultrabeta LFS Race Simulator is doing it wrong
Quote from EliteAti :What are you talking about? your ultrabeta LFS Race Simulator is doing it wrong

Dont worry Ati I doubt this guy is really serious
Quote from lizardfolk :Dont worry Ati I doubt this guy is really serious

Of course I'm not. I was kidding. BF1 will win unless the driver of it is a dumb@$$.
Your spelling makes me proud to be a Blegian!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG