The online racing simulator
Corvette Set Up's?
(9 posts, started )
Corvette Set Up's?
I am still new to LFS but I have done some searching as I am not new to forums and came up with nothing. Which car in LFS can be compared to a corvette and is there a set to make it run like one? I will worry about skins later but I am more worried about the set up of the car first.

Thanks
Corvette
The only way you can make it into a Corvette would be downloading Tweak, or just not worry about a corvette, Go out and buy a corvette then you can feel the power of a corvette

Quote from Watson02 :The only way you can make it into a Corvette would be downloading Tweak, or just not worry about a corvette, Go out and buy a corvette then you can feel the power of a corvette

I ride in one from time to time but simply don't have the money for one just yet. However until then I was just hoping I could try to mess with one if possible Screw RFactor!
i would say the fz5, but not really
#5 - Zay
ya the fz5 would be the closest.oh ya and logitekg25 when did u get s2?
Quote from Zay :ya the fz5 would be the closest.oh ya and logitekg25 when did u get s2?

about 4-5 days ago...diddnt get to try it until 2 days ago because of my gaming comp has no internet
#7 - Zay
cool.great sim isnt it?
Quote from VECCHIONI : I ride in one from time to time but simply don't have the money for one just yet. However until then I was just hoping I could try to mess with one if possible Screw RFactor!

what he said ^^

Corvette Set Up's?
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG