The online racing simulator
Girls
(1051 posts, started )
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :
What? Im not looking, i have a girlfreind already and have been with her for 6 years now.

If you think such lowly of women, you're obviously not happy in your relationship
lol girls cant live with them cant shoot them

in saying that i have had 2 serious relationships in my life and now i prefer casual sex over meaning full relationships
Quote from MAD3.0LT :lol girls cant live with them cant shoot them

Depends what you mean by "can't."
Quote from Shadowww :You think so because you use a Mac.

And you use AMD which is, in my opinion, a bigger crime.
Quote from DEVIL 007 :I got one who will become my wife in September this year.
She even to plan to buy me G25 but she doesnt know that I know . Who would not marry such a woman

she does that so that u keep your important fellas inside of you.... and not waste them into your palm.... y' know what i mean...
Quote from Shadowww :You think so because you use a Mac.

So, are you ever going to post anything useful, or could we replace you by simply having infants pounding on a keyboard?
Quote from Klutch :If you think such lowly of women, you're obviously not happy in your relationship

You think saying women moan is lowly? jebus! GROW SOME BALLS.

Its just banter, and me and my GF always take the piss out of each other. Its just part of our relationship and the way we "click". You dont think that if either of us was'nt happy with the relationship, we would have left by now?

If you was in a relationship, you would realise that 95% of couples occasionally joke and call each other names. I just hope it does'nt happen to you as it sounds like you may burst into tears next time a woman calls you an idiot. :rolleyes:

@ Oh, and thankyou migz for that lovely image there mate...:vomit:
It's healthy to take the piss. At least that's what we tell each other and we've lived together for 8 years now
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :You think saying women moan is lowly? jebus! GROW SOME BALLS.

Its just banter, and me and my GF always take the piss out of each other. Its just part of our relationship and the way we "click". You dont think that if either of us was'nt happy with the relationship, we would have left by now?

If you was in a relationship, you would realise that 95% of couples occasionally joke and call each other names. I just hope it does'nt happen to you as it sounds like you may burst into tears next time a woman calls you an idiot. :rolleyes:

@ Oh, and thankyou migz for that lovely image there mate...:vomit:

Oddly I agree with you, doesn't happen to often so I figured I would post and say so....

Me and my gf are the same, extreme piss taking takes place, it's good fun.

Btw Nathan, the ' should be between the n and the t, like didn't, ' just takes the place of the missing letter. Sorry to say on here but i've been reading your posts for ages and every time it tickles my front bum.
Quote from Bawbag :Btw Nathan, the ' should be between the n and the t, like didn't, ' just takes the place of the missing letter. Sorry to say on here but i've been reading your posts for ages and every time it tickles my front bum.

Do you also go nuts when you see "should of" and "would of" too? Because that's my new pet peeve
Quote from Bawbag :Oddly I agree with you, doesn't happen to often so I figured I would post and say so....

Me and my gf are the same, extreme piss taking takes place, it's good fun.

Btw Nathan, the ' should be between the n and the t, like didn't, ' just takes the place of the missing letter. Sorry to say on here but i've been reading your posts for ages and every time it tickles my front bum.

Most couples are the same, especially us younger ones. Im not saying if me and my gf were in a posh restaurant that we would do it, theres a time and a place. Lets say i drop a glass and it smashes. We would both laugh, and then she would say something like "well done stupid!". Its just what were both like and it works well.

And as for the "does'nt" thing, i apologize.
Its just a bad habit of mine, and i always do it when typing, yet not when writing. I'll try and correct it from now on.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :You think saying women moan is lowly? jebus! GROW SOME BALLS.

Okay, you and your gf have inside jokes.

I fail to understand how im suppose to know this OVER A FORUM where you had a rant about how much women suck.
i have a GF, but PC games do take a strain on our relationship, specially when she kept txt'ing me and ringing me, and i picked the phone up and said 'FFS im trying to play my f'ing game!'

then i had to make that up to her but to be fair she is ok with my games addiction, i kinda try play gameswhen she is doing her hobbies so its ok,

and yes, piss taking is good and we both do it to each other.
Quote from Klutch :Okay, you and your gf have inside jokes.

I fail to understand how im suppose to know this OVER A FORUM where you had a rant about how much women suck.

Because you take everything seriously
Quote from Klutch :rant about how much women suck.

Yeah I mean who would rant about a woman sucking?
gays
to be honest, I thought Klutch would have been the last one to complain about making women moan
Quote from ThrottleBody :i have a GF, but PC games do take a strain on our relationship, specially when she kept txt'ing me and ringing me, and i picked the phone up and said 'FFS im trying to play my f'ing game!'

Yeah dude that's not a good shout, phone calls from the GF ALWAYS take priority over games, or pretty much anything I'm doing for that matter But then that's because she's away working for 10 weeks and we only get to see each other every other weekend, so phone calls are a necessity - thank god for my 1200 minutes every month, the iPhone contract paid off
Quote from pb32000 : - thank god for my 1200 minutes every month, the iPhone contract paid off

Free evenings and weekends FTW (evenings starting at 6:00!)
Quote from pb32000 :Yeah dude that's not a good shout, phone calls from the GF ALWAYS take priority over games, or pretty much anything I'm doing for that matter But then that's because she's away working for 10 weeks and we only get to see each other every other weekend, so phone calls are a necessity - thank god for my 1200 minutes every month, the iPhone contract paid off

tell me about it, i used to be pay and go, now ive had to get an o2 contract for unlimited txt's and 800 minutes!

Girls, can't live with em, can't live without em
Quote from Klutch :Okay, you and your gf have inside jokes.

Well, maybe if you didn't (Look bawbag! LOOK! ) jump to conclusions, then you wouldn't make yourself look like such a cock most the time.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Well, maybe if you didn't (Look bawbag! LOOK! ) jump to conclusions, then you wouldn't make yourself look like such a cock all of the time.

Fixed
The girls that find me are either party girls, to young for me or in a diffrent country or state. I have a fair selection its just none of what im looking for hehe but phone calls and girls are like chocolate and chick flicks they are essential.

Girls
(1051 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG