The online racing simulator
Skins not works
(9 posts, started )
Skins not works
I have a problem or i do something wrong since the new U patch.

No one of all skins that i put in the skins folder is visible in the garage.....

I just dowloaded the F1 skins set and no way to see it in LFS and the same happens with all others skins.

Have someone a solution?did i do something wrong with the new patch??

Thanks for the help.
extract all the skin .jpg file to the LFS/DATA/Skins folder

not into the LFS/DATA/Skins_x folder
Lol,i now that,but that don t work
well then you obviously haven't done it because it works for everyone else?
I dl the full Lfs U,and will look if it works.

Maybe a file i missed or erased.

I don t understand?it works well over one year and yet this prob.....
Did you choose the skin in you settings view? Have you changed your car color to white? Is the skin in right folder?
It works well yet but with a new installation.

I really don t understand what was the pb,maybe the fault of one of the test patch.
#8 - Lible
A guide to install a skin:

Download the skin, and save/unpack it into ...LFS\Data\Skins folder, make sure the cartag is correct.

Start LFS, go to garage, choose the car your skin is for and make new colour (on right, press New (Nouveau))

Then choose colours from the bottom, and put body (Corps) (first two or first one) colour to white (all sliders to full right). On bottom you can see text: Texture name (Skin) and next to it is car name and skin name. Click on one of them, and choose your skin. And you have your skin!

EDIT: Added strings in french.
Thanks for the answer Lible but like i say before ,all works fine yet with a clean reinstallation of Lfs and i certenly do something wrong with one of the test patch

I tryed to understand myself what was the prob but i can t understand what can be the missed file who doesn t allowed me to see the skins.

If someone have an idea post it here.

Skins not works
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG