The online racing simulator
s2 privileges/rights
(34 posts, started )
s2 privileges/rights
so i have s2, what exactly other than the tracks and cars do i get to use? i know i can finally use layouts, what else does s2 unlock for me to use?
lfsw skin uploads
umm... i can't think of any more.
oooo, lemme go download some to use right now
You may use a forum avatar now

have you been through all the icons and submenus at lfsworld?

Tristan normally lets us all drive his F3 car in rotation, I think its my turn next week Ill have to buy another junior hacksaw

SD.
#5 - VoiD
Hmmm...

-no more "demo-user stigmatize" (joking)

-High-res-skin downloads...if you paid for

-generally cleaner racing on S2-servers (compared to demo-servers/drivers)

-more space for attachments on this forum
Quote from VoiD :Hmmm...

-no more "demo-user stigmatize" (joking) haha

-High-res-skin downloads...if you paid for i dont think tve did

-generally cleaner racing on S2-servers (compared to demo-servers/drivers) have no internet on gaming comp to race online

-more space for attachments on this forum nice!

Quote from logitekg25 :have no internet on gaming comp to race online

Man... TVE sure wasted his money on your license then Seriously, online racing is where all the fun is!
Quote from obsolum :Man... TVE sure wasted his money on your license then Seriously, online racing is where all the fun is!

yeah, i really suggest getting a net. lfs isnt anywhere at fun if there isnt net. of course its fun to race for couple days/hours till youve tested all the tracks/cars and tryed some layout
Quote from logitekg25 :have no internet on gaming comp to race online

Well you obviously have internet,SO WHY dont you just un-plug your cable & reconnect it to your gaming rig???????????
Or get a multi-port router+extra cable
on the 20th (my birthday) i will nag my mom to get internet
or find a job to help pay your own way? you don't need uberband. 2Mb/s would be more than enough. these speeds are offered free with some telephone providers (in the UK) talk talk and orange offer this.
Avatar in forum + various tracks and cars + stuffed public servers * 24 pounds = S2
Quote from dadge :or find a job to help pay your own way? you don't need uberband. 2Mb/s would be more than enough. these speeds are offered free with some telephone providers (in the UK) talk talk and orange offer this.

i will be getting a job, but i am not the legal age yet

all we need is a router
Problem solved then, get a job, buy a cheap router, and enjoy the awesomeness that is online racing. While you wait for that to happen, you can track out all the new cars and tracks.
Quote from logitekg25 :i will be getting a job, but i am not the legal age yet

all we need is a router

not the legal age to wash a few cars ? or maybe mow a few lawns? this is the time when people would like their cars washed but wouldn't be arsed to wash it themselves.
Quote from dadge :not the legal age to wash a few cars ? or maybe mow a few lawns? this is the time when people would like their cars washed but wouldn't be arsed to wash it themselves.

i already tried advertising myself on THE WHOLE ****ING STREET...humiliating as all shit!!! nobody called except for one guy who ended up doing it himself :banghead::mad::arge::gnasher::irked::ashamed:
Quote from VoiD :-High-res-skin downloads...if you paid for

Demo racers can do that too. It's the upload ability of skins to lfsworld.net that comes with a license.

Link for logitekg25 : http://www.lfsworld.net/?win=skins
Make sure you're logged in with your LFS account.
You can upload skins there that you personally use in LFS, so that when you play online, other people will see your skin(s) on your car(s).
Ability to edit pages in wiki (LFSmanual) aswell.
Quote from logitekg25 :on the 20th (my birthday) i will nag my mom to get internet

*psst* don't tell anyone, but this is the internet!
well surely then, just unplug the web from whatever machine its plugged into and plug it into your gaming comp, simples!!
Quote from logitekg25 :i already tried advertising myself on THE WHOLE ****ING STREET...humiliating as all shit!!! nobody called except for one guy who ended up doing it himself :banghead::mad::arge::gnasher::irked::ashamed:

Hi mate,

Don't feel humiliated that you have got off your ass and looked for work. Decent people will see it as a positve thing. The only people who will laugh are the lazy and you are already better than them.

Good luck with getting the internet on your gaming PC
Quote from menantoll :Hi mate,

Don't feel humiliated that you have got off your ass and looked for work. Decent people will see it as a positve thing. The only people who will laugh are the lazy and you are already better than them.

Good luck with getting the internet on your gaming PC

finally someone that thinks im worth something...and the computers are in different rooms...
Attached images
Untitled.jpg
Quote from SparkyDave :Tristan normally lets us all drive his F3 car in rotation, I think its my turn next week Ill have to buy another junior hacksaw

#25 - VoiD

s2 privileges/rights
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG