The online racing simulator
A little Problem
(8 posts, started )
A little Problem
Hey LFS, Im new in this game, Im mckarten from Argentina. Listen I have a problem about turn right or left on the car. I wanna do it with the arrows, but I cant find that option, So I have to do It with the mouse :S Thanks for helping.
Go to Options, then Controls, then where it says '[mouse steer]' (the third clickable button from the top) click! It should change to a keyboard setting. You can learn more about it here.
#3 - Tukko
And now what we are supposed to say: get a wheel!

*former keyboarder*
#4 - Zay
actually,I recommend to stay with the mouse because the arrow keys dont turn very fast and the mouse has way more precision,or get a wheel.
yes mouse is very frusterating...but you should get a 10 dollar wheel...they sell them at wal-mart (maybe you know about wal-mart :shrug
Quote from Tukko :And now what we are supposed to say: get a wheel!

*former keyboarder*

There are some perfect keyboarders. ( None of them is Earthling. The closest neighborhood of us in this group are from Mars, most of them are born out of our Galaxy, some are even transfered from other matixZ. ) But, if you are not a good simer, if you are used to applying full lock ( keep a arrow key or more pressed down during a corner ), trust me, never never try to use full keyboard control till the day you really understand this kind of racing. Try to get a GOOD computer steering wheel. Before you get it, use mouse.
It's reasonable for these non-wheelers who have already get used to full keyboard control to stick to full keyboard. However, since you are not familiar with the two ( in sim racing ), why not try the better one ?
Quote from Keling :There are some perfect keyboarders. ( None of them is Earthling. The closest neighborhood of us in this group are from Mars, most of them are born out of our Galaxy, some are even transfered from other matixZ. ) But, if you are not a good simer, if you are used to applying full lock ( keep a arrow key or more pressed down during a corner ), trust me, never ever try to use full keyboard control till the day you really understand this kind of racing. Try to get a GOOD computer steering wheel. Before you get it, use mouse.
It's reasonable for these non-wheelers who have already get used to full keyboard control to stick to full keyboard. However, since you are not familiar with the two ( in sim racing ), why not try the better one ?

what he is trying to say, is get a wheel and practice

A little Problem
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG