(17 posts, started )
Time thread
Hi I just need to make sure...

What gmt is Colombia's time?
1) See my avatar
2) Google
3) ???
4) Avoid bant.
Google gave me gmt + 4 and gmt + 5... So which is it? I just need some confirmation sorry...
Well it's -5 UTC in Bogotá, so I guess it's that.
20:15

Oh sorry, I thought this was a 'post your time' -thread.
I don't live in Colombia.
23:50
Quote from lizardfolk :Hi I just need to make sure...

What gmt is Colombia's time?

Since when has a timezone been called a gmt? GMT is The timezone of britain, iceland, portugal, morocco, ghana, and anything else near that line. Columbia is probobly -5 off the top of my head.
Quote from BlueFlame :Since when has a timezone been called a gmt? GMT is The timezone of britain, iceland, portugal, morocco, ghana, and anything else near that line. Columbia is probobly -5 off the top of my head.

And the need for that crap at the beginning of the post was?

He asked what the GMT difference for Columbia was, his post clearly stated that!
Quote from Equinox :And the need for that crap at the beginning of the post was?

He asked what the GMT difference for Columbia was, his post clearly stated that!

He said, what GMT is Columbia. Well Columbia isn't Greenwich Mean Time.
Quote from BlueFlame :He said, what GMT is Columbia. Well Columbia isn't Greenwich Mean Time.

Does it metter? He asked what GMT difference Columbia is in & preferably wanted an accurate answer, some people work in GMT, some in UTC & whatever other timescales there are.

http://www.worldtimezone.com/wtz012.php

Clearly shows Columbia as GMT-5. Which as stated above is what the OP asked for, not a lecture on how Columbia isnt GMT!
Quote from Equinox :Does it metter? He asked what GMT difference Columbia is in & preferably wanted an accurate answer, some people work in GMT, some in UTC & whatever other timescales there are.

http://www.worldtimezone.com/wtz012.php

Clearly shows Columbia as GMT-5. Which as stated above is what the OP asked for, not a lecture on how Columbia isnt GMT!

lol, I knew it was -5, it was off the top of my head aswell lol (but none of you bastards are going to believe me! [cos it's the internet])
Quote from BlueFlame :lol, I knew it was -5, it was off the top of my head aswell lol (but none of you bastards are going to believe me! [cos it's the internet])

Its not that I didn't believe you, I just wanted to show you that Columbia does obviously come under a GMT timezone, even if it isn't its main timezone unit
Quote from Equinox :Its not that I didn't believe you, I just wanted to show you that Columbia does obviously come under a GMT timezone, even if it isn't its main timezone unit

Well it's eastern summer time isn't it going by what the US call it.

Time thread
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG