Date/Time: Sunday July 5th, 1800 UTC
Car: UFR
Track: Kyoto National Reversed (KY2R)
Free Practice: 10 Mins
Sprint: 9 Laps
Feature: 18 Laps

Server: CR|League Server
Password: To be sent via PM

Please note that Free Practice is shortened to 10 minutes.
This should enable those who are competing in the MMS to race in both events.

Server will be public, and open for practice races until shortly before event start.
MMS is also starting 18:00 UTC.
#3 - Bean0
Quote from MuderGO[LT] :
MMS is also starting 18:00 UTC.

A few were asking how long the event would be because they were going to try to race in both.

Quote :WHEN?
The cup will start on Sunday the 5th of July. The series will run One day a week, every week, for six weeks it will be on at 19.00 GMT. You must confirm availability before each round in the thread labeled “Round 1 Sign ups” if its round 1 or “Round 2 Sign ups” if it is round two etc... If you do not confirm availability before 17.00 GMT (BST/UTC+1) you will have to start at the back of the grid for race one.

1900 GMT/UTC = 2000 BST, 2100 CEST
Could we have it set to 60 minute qualify on the server please?
hmm I cannot race today, because of technical reasons...
#6 - Dru
Quote from TFalke55 :hmm I cannot race today, because of technical reasons...

too bad mate - but at least you did not get taken out in the carnage again of a bunch of muppets who can not drive to save their lives.....
Removed
#8 - Bean0
Apologies for telling you so late, but I am literally buried in school work, all of which is due in sometime next week, so I won't be (or wouldn't have been, now?) there.
Quote from Bean0 :Reports thread will open in due time.

I posted it because i'd forget it otherwise.
huh, what a great event, NOT, first corner first race there as huge lag, i was sent flying but luckily landed on my wheels and made it back to the pits, but was ok with that as that would be a probable pole for the second race but about 2/3rds of the way through my sister starts knockin the door making the dog bark and when noone answers keeps ringing, with the phone ringing and the dog barking i pulled into the pits to answer the door and when i run back up ive been speced either by an admin or automatically, so that means i loose points for atleast 15th place and end up last on the grid. in the second race i make a good start and start making my way through the field suprisingly quickly then i realise why, i only have half the fuel i need in, so i have to pit and end up last, other people came of or had to pit meaning i was 11th in the end, so all in all just about the worst race evening ive ever had. **** sake
bad race, bad setup, bad driving, bad hangover I got knocked out in both races and lost some positions there.. well that doesnt change the fact that I was slow as paralyzed turtle tonight Only one way from here, next race can't be worse.
I'd like to apologize to M. Pesonen for that hit in Race 2. After watching the replay again, I found out why I couldn't avoid it:

I've seen you go to the left but afterwards you were hidden behind the A-Column of my car and appeared when it was too late for me to avoid you. Sorry about that.

Other than that it was nice racing for me - I had some nice fights with lots of people. Thanks for that!
Frist race, everything was ok, only in the two lastest laps, my car was losing a lot on straigh away:/ but was fine. In race 2, i never saw a race like that, was the wrost race ever, in first lap i lost my positions because a noob who put me out, i still race, when in t1 in second lap, two guys was on the middle of the road, i try to scape but was impossible, one of them, put on the front of my car, make me roll. (Its better that guy starting using the mirrors). Because of that shit my race was destroied.
Quote from BSantos :Frist race, everything was ok, only in the two lastest laps, my car was losing a lot on straigh away:/ but was fine. In race 2, i never saw a race like that, was the wrost race ever, in first lap i lost my positions because a noob who put me out, i still race, when in t1 in second lap, two guys was on the middle of the road, i try to scape but was impossible, one of them, put on the front of my car, make me roll. (Its better that guy starting using the mirrors). Because of that shit my race was destroied.

report thread open so go ahead
#16 - Dru
Driving standard is hitting an all time low.

People just have this 'hell for leather' atitude which is spreading throughout the grid.

All races so far this season have had needless crashes and pile-ups and incidences yet there has been no clamp down on this - which leads to more and more of it being on display.

I personally feel that the 3 different cars in different race tracks/environments was a big mistake. People are jumping from one car to the next and have limited/next to no race craft.

With falling grid numbers its clear that this format is not as popular as perhaps others. I also feel particulalry disappoints that people are more concerned about the race time etc etc because it clashes with another series...then people who qualify don't turn up.

What was it today? 21 people? thats a joke, particulalry when then people have no respect in T1 and take out half the grid (ok, 4/5 cars is not half the grid - but you know what I mean)

I hope that at this halfway stage in the championship that something will seriously change to ensure that driving standards increase (dramatically) and that people get back to start feeling the love again....
I think it's obvious that too much drivers are beeing reckless on the race track... Maybe it's time the admins think about some kind of heavy penalty for this situation. I find it very hard to be motivaded if i spend a week or two practicing for a race to get crashed out of it for no reason.
As for this round, i have to say i had no incidents at all, but i saw some pretty messed up stuff out there. lol
For me, this discussion of this race is over. This race is to forget, it was a disaster, and is now recovering in the next race's to recover the points lost in this one.
Quote from Dru :
What was it today? 21 people? thats a joke

You think that is a joke? NDRC/LFSBC yesterday had a grand total of 5 people
#20 - Dru
Quote from JO53PHS :You think that is a joke? NDRC/LFSBC yesterday had a grand total of 5 people

taking into perspective....... we had over 40 sign-ups and 40 people in the first pre-quali

to get now 50% of that is a joke.....

.....what you have mate in your famous words is a 'epil fail' but I can not comment on that mate because I have no understanding of that series and it is not my place to comment on a series that I have no understanding or involvement..
Replays

Theres both replays.

I think besides the 2nd race, I had a really good time. It seemed for sure that something would happen in T1 *and it did* but us lucky front runners kept our cool. Even if a car almost took us all out

2nd race was abit of a mess, being in the mid field and trying to keep to your own space on the track. And of course I ended up coming along side a car that couldnt keep it on a straight line. But all in all working from the back up to 7th was a great deal of fun even if I was on my own for most of it

| I really wish we only did top10 Reversed |
#22 - Vule
For me, this season a lot worse than last season. In the last season the drivers have much more respect to other competitors. In this season there is no. Brakes are not used and the drivers do not respect the driver in front of you. Therefore, in the races have no more themes. Attend the races just because respect for the CR colleagues.
Last season was great! I do not like me is that the qualifications do not drive the day before the race! One driver that the current system to find the current qualifications of the tail grid, he has no interest nor to appear in the race. Therefore, and due to failure in the races is less and less drivers

Sorry for my poor English language
came to race without practise(had a bit busy week, barely got time to be home), 13th and 10th, since i'm the type of driver who needs probably fewhundred laps at least to be near pace, i did good...finished both races. Made one mistake: second race on straight i got a bit slipperey and started bouncing between to cars wich ended up with offroad ofcourse, sry Adam
I was seeing the replays more closely and do not understand how two people leave the car running away in a straight line.

Blackout, What happened there? (lap 2, t1, second race)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG