The online racing simulator
#1 - Place
Independence Day thread with fun video "British vs. Mel Gibson"
In the spirit of "Independence Day," what is everyone planning to do? I mainly just want to watch the Grand-AM race and then watch some stuff explode, though all the good fireworks are banned here.

Anyhow, I made a fun video called "British vs. Mel Gibson" to poke a little fun at both parties involved then and now in that old revolution. FYI there's a racing joke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaovZY7Qc1o

Enjoy and have a fun and "cough" safe holiday.
#2 - JJ72
What, a sequel is coming out?
NASCAR Will suck! XD
tis the truth
I wont be doing anything. But this guy will be on fire.
4th of July Prank

it starts at 30secs.
-
(Forbin) DELETED by Forbin
I always thought Mel Gibson was Australian. Apparently he was born in New York.
Quote from anbiddulph :NASCAR Will suck! XD
tis the truth

No it's not, NASCAR is exciting and fun to watch/to do
Surely it's not an independence day of the world. Here in Finland, which is a country in Europe (Europe is a continent, not a country), we celebrate our own independence day. It's not on 4th of July and surely not worth it's own thread in multicultural forum.

U-S-A!! U-S-A!!!
some American's don't know the existance of anything beyound their country
Modern Europe

Quote from mogster :Surely it's not an independence day of the world. Here in Finland, which is a country in Europe (Europe is a continent, not a country), we celebrate our own independence day. It's not on 4th of July and surely not worth it's own thread in multicultural forum.

U-S-A!! U-S-A!!!

Seeing as I am a historian first and a racing fan second, I think you are mistaken. I know plenty well it is not a "world-wide" celebration. I posted the thread for American and British folks to get a laugh at the subtitled video. By all means, please make a funny video for the Finnish Independence Day and I will gladly NOT come in and try to start a fuss about it. Good day friend.
I don't know about you guys but I know I'm celebrating the Canonization of Saint Ulrich of Augsburg.

I just searched "July 4" on wiki and typed whatever seemed random.

Modern America.

Wow... just, wow...

I can't even imagine what other horrors that search brought up from the hellish depths of the internet. Which level of hell did you get that one from?
Today is the 13th birthday of Dolly the epic clone sheep
and its been excactly 179 years since France invaded Algeria

how are you guys gonna celebrate this?
Quote from Fastwalker :Today is the 13th birthday of Dolly the epic clone sheep
and its been excactly 179 years since France invaded Algeria

how are you guys gonna celebrate this?

Lamb & Wine
Quote from Place :Seeing as I am a historian first and a racing fan second, I think you are mistaken. I know plenty well it is not a "world-wide" celebration. I posted the thread for American and British folks to get a laugh at the subtitled video. By all means, please make a funny video for the Finnish Independence Day and I will gladly NOT come in and try to start a fuss about it. Good day friend.

I admit I was out of line. I tend to see single cases everywhere that strengthen the stereotypic american in my head. You said "what is everyone planning to do?" and I got a little offended. I just feel this forum should be international and international only.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG