The online racing simulator
BF1 Summer League
(97 posts, started )
Quote from michele0676 :
Eliteati are u sure to leave the league ?

Yes.

Im really suggesting, that next time in all races 1 admin as a spectator, who gives orders, penalties, etc..
OK mate, i'm sorry but respect your decision.

But give penalty "online" is not a simple things.
Quote from EliteAti :Wow guys, some of you need some serious driving lessons.

Heres how the race went from my point of view.

1st lap, top 3 hit eachother, i must brake, however drivers behind just keep on going like hotlapping...

2nd lap, im catching others up very easily.

3rd lap, im overtaking everyone cleanly. However, GT carrera, who i overtook with very fair amount of distance, tries to overtake me from far away, hitting Arox123 when hes already in the corner just like me. Im in sand.. Next i continue, but someone there just spins on asphalt, im like WTF, just dont hit me :S -> he did hit me causing me to spin... The race had resets on, but i couldnt reset, because that guy, who spun me, was stuck in sand, so reset was unavailable.. grrrr....

Overall - Wow this race sucked and im out of the league, michele, next time get the race more organised, and dont accept any noob you see on the track.

Just my 2 cents, cyas, im out of the league

i watched the replay and i saw whats happen to you! some drivers come on race without preparation or sets. i'm sure if we would use a slower car some incidents don't happen. a minimum of preparation is required for everyone!
think michele did a good decision to set a minimum of laps in server. i suggest to allow only race on server. otherwise people only do hotlapping and drive alone.

about my race i was not so fast as i hoped. i know that drift and some other drivers are faster in qualifing but i set all on my raceset. i only set the wrong fuel. i had 20% @ race end
after start i was 15 because i can't advoid texes. in replay you can see i go from gas and braked a little bit, but i didn't understand where texas was giong. i climbed up until 3rd position. think it's good after that shitty start!

what about the bad things that i see yesterday evening about a stupid racing incident between drifter and a member of SRLT-team and what he do after this incident... thats not the way! something i can expect from a demodriver but not from a S2 driver. Bad pubblicity for SRLT!!

@ Ati i was kicked out in first lap, disconnected, hit on last lap on first positions, someone turned of the main switch during race etc... more or less everything is happen... but you have one strike result. come one, continue the Summer league!
Yes you right, i didn t get it at all, it was a mistake of predjement, ive braked to late, it was my fault, and it was deffenetly not intentionnel, i very apologie, ill make sure to revise my mistake for it to not happen in the future.
Sorry again
Server pass for today race sendes.
Hello,

Can you send me the password for the server pls?

I don t understand the italien language in urr site.

Thanks
Quote from CARRERA GT :Hello,

Can you send me the password for the server pls?

I don t understand the italien language in urr site.

Thanks

He mate, i send u pass but after the crashes of last race i wrote, some posts ago, this:

For next race, KY2, only driver:
- under 1.19.50;
- with 60 or more laps in server.
can make the race.

---

I send u the pass the same, no problem.
Ok no problem,

Thanks
SO if fantastic!!
Race #3 was deleted cause low number of partecipants.

Last race is confirmed, S04: not minimun laps required, only a time under 1.17.50.

Please all interested confirm partecipation or not to last race, thanks.
You know that im in bro.

See you there
i'm join .......................i can fly under 1:17:50 .................................. i try goooooooooooooooooo.......................

:iagree::wow: thank's for all bye bye good week
i'm in!
i'll join...
:singer:To all the racers:sleep2: or if you want:ghostie::ufo: who didn t turn up last race, pls be serious this time(if you sign in for a race respect you re words), because is not fair on the organiser, the racers who turn up and the league in general, so don t register if you can t make it, it will be best for every one:laola:, that s what i call mutual respect.:Handshake
Quote from michele0676 :Race #3 was deleted cause low number of partecipants.

Last race is confirmed, S04: not minimun laps required, only a time under 1.17.50.

Please all interested confirm partecipation or not to last race, thanks.

I'll join...even if i'm sooo slow
im in bro
thanks michele to organize this fun event! had a very good race last one!
ow I want to participate in this event!
it's finished, 2 hot to race!
-
(Johnny Mountain) DELETED by Johnny Mountain
-
(Johnny Mountain) DELETED by Johnny Mountain

BF1 Summer League
(97 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG